Zombie Gat is a character in Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row IV.
Johnny Gat is Unlocked as a Zombie by completing the game. Unlike other Zombie Homies, Gat is not unlocked after calling Eye for an Eye. Like the previous Zombie Homies, he arrives in a Reaper when called up.
All enemies/pedestrians die instantly from a Zombie Gat punch. Zombie Gat does not discriminate between fighting Zombies or Humans.
Zombie Gat is featured in a cutscene in Saints Row IV, where he attempts to attack Shaundi while she is grieving over Gat in her Simulation.
- Zombie Gat's injuries, for the most part, reflect on his state during death, as there is blood on his shirt, being shot at by several of Loren's henchmen.
- Despite having a unique zombie icon in the cell phone, he uses a non-zombie icon when recruited as a Homie.
- Zombie Gat is not invincible and sometimes gets killed if he takes a lot of damage. He has 20000 hitpoints, and is second in hitpoints to Professor Genki, who has 32768 hitpoints.
- Scott Phillips confirmed that Johnny Gat was killed.
- In Saints Row IV, Gat's death is retconned and Zombie Gat is featured in Shaundi's nightmare simulation. 
- Zombie Gat is one of three homies who are resurrected as Zombies in the Saints Row series, the other two being Zombie Lin and Zombie Carlos.
- Out of all of the three zombie homies, Zombie Gat looks and acts the most human, though he does have qualities synonymous to Zombie Carlos and Zombie Lin.
- He walks like a normal human, as does Zombie Carlos.
- He doesn't normally use any weapons, like Zombie Lin, who uses her own arm as a blunt object. Although, he still uses vehicle weapons.
- Unlike Zombie Lin and Zombie Carlos, Zombie Gat occasionally says coherent words.
- When Zombie Gat is a Homie, a disembodied voice occasionally pleads for cover fire.
- It is rarely possible for Zombie Gat to pick up a weapon and use it. With a weapon he is basically a homie of Johnny Gat, albeit with a zombie appearance.
- Unlike Zombie Lin and Zombie Carlos, Zombie Gat will attack anyone he sees and doesn't need to be provoked.
The unlock screen for "Zombie Gat".
Proof that Zombie Gat can sometimes get downed after taking enough damage.
Zombie Gat in the cellphone
Zombie Gat in Saints Row: The third