Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Zombie Carlos (Carlos Mendoza)|
|Saints Row 2|
Zombie Carlos acts much like any other homie, and picks up any weapon laying on the ground. He does not have any special abilities as a zombie, whereas Zombie Lin is able to detach her arm and use it as a melee weapon, and eat dead people as an idle animation.
Zombie Carlos does not makes comments about eating brains. This unlockable homie is rather dark humor as he moans and groans, making the outside joke a little less comical.
- Zombie Carlos' appearance reflects the injuries he sustained immediately before his death.
- His moans sound vaguely female at times, which may be due to the re-use of Zombie Lin's sounds.
- He is one of three possible Zombie companions which are available in the Saints Row series.
- He is able to drive vehicles, use firearms and compliment/taunt, whereas Zombie Lin and Zombie Gat can only drive a car and fight with bare hands.
- He is missing his shoes, although he wears them in "Red Asphalt".
- At times it sounds like Zombie Carlos is crying assumingly because even though he is undead he can still feel his skin being torn off from when he was alive before The Protagonist put him down.
- Some of Carlos's hair is missing.
- If Zombie Carlos is killed, it says "Zombie has been killed!", but it shows his name as Zombie Carlos on the homie screen.
- Zombie Carlos has a hole in his head from the headshot by The Protagonist.
- The inside of his head twitches when he blinks.
- Unlike the majority of his body, Zombie Carlos' feet are not bloody.