|Zombie Carlos (Carlos Mendoza)|
|Appears in||Saints Row 2|
|Affiliations||3rd Street Saints|
Zombie Carlos acts much like any other homie, and will pick up any weapon laying on the ground. He does not have any special abilities as a zombie, whereas Zombie Lin was able to detach her arm and use it as a melee weapon, and ate dead people as an idle animation.
Zombie Carlos does not makes comments about eating brains. This unlockable homie is rather dark humor as he moans and groans, making the outside joke a little less comical.
- Zombie Carlos' appearance reflects the injuries he sustained immediately before his death.
- If you look at Zombie Carlos with the sniper rifle, it is possible to see his brain pulsate, but this may be a glitch caused by normal facial movement.
- His moans sound vaguely female at times, which may be due to the re-use of Zombie Lin's sounds.
- He is one of three possible Zombie companions which are available in the Saints Row series.
- He seems to have retained most of his human abilities as he is able to drive vehicles, use firearms and compliment/taunt, whereas Zombie Lin and Zombie Gat can only drive a car and fight with bare hands.
- He seems to be missing his shoes for some reason, which is rather odd since he seems to be wearing them in Red Asphalt.
- At times it will sound like Zombie Carlos is crying assumingly because even though he is undead he can still feel his skin being torn off from when he was alive before the player put him down.
- If you look closely with the McManus 2010, you can see some of Carlos's hair is missing.
- If you kill zombie Carlos, it will say "Zombie has been killed!", but it shows his name as Zombie Carlos on the homie screen.
- Carlos was killed by a shot to the head from The Protagonist. Zombie Carlos has a hole in his head from the shot.