|Saints Row IV|
The Xor is a Zin hoverbike, and like the other alien and VTOL vehicles, it is capable of switching modes between flying like a plane and hovering around like a helicopter. It spawns in pairs of two.
- Alien Red Body Kit, Red Underglow, Alien Grey and Gloss Jet Black body, 50% Grime
Shooting the pilot usually makes Xor catch fire. When it does not, it falls to the ground and can be taken. It can be stolen also when the alien driver is flying on very low altitude very close to the ground.
- Saints Purple Body Kit, Purple Underglow, Saints Purple and Pearlescent Satin Bright White body, Alloy trim, 25% Grime
Unlocked in the Garage for getting gold medals in Mech Suit Mayhem, Tank Mayhem and UFO Mayhem. Apart from a different paintjob, it is same as its regular variant. This variant is used by homies in the mission "Grand Finale Part Four" close to the end.
- In "A Game of Clones", several Xors are parked on the roof of a building behind Brickston's Friendly Fire near some Ronin. However, they do not fly them.
- The name is a reference to the Exclusive OR logic function in programming which is commonly abbreviated as XOR.
- Xor bikes have a rather small hitbox for homing missiles to hit them. A Tornado's homing missile frequently overshoots it before turning back to hit them. This, combined with low health common to aerial vehicles makes the Xor Zin troopers much more of a threat, especially since they appear in packs.
- The Xor was first revealed in the E3 Twitch video.