|Saints Row: The Third.|
|Games||Saints Row: The Third|
Saints Row IV
|Unlockable||Cyber Blazing (Hard) SRTT |
"Under Pressure" Side Quest SRIV
Saints Row: The Third Edit
The wheels of this motorcycle have no spokes or axles but are connected to the frame via arc-shaped constructions that envelop the wheels. Presumably, they are behind the mechanism that spins the wheels, unrealistic as it seems.
Saints Row IV Edit
It is featured in the mission "Miller-Space", where it is driven by The Protagonist and enemies. It is unlocked along with the Wraith in the garage after completing Shaundi's "Under Pressure" Side Quest.
As the X-2 Phantom is only available as an unlockable, it cannot normally be customized. A vehicle customization glitch can be used, but it has few Vehicle Customization options.
It does not have Kneecappers or Wheel Options available.
- 2 Handlebars
Paints available are
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Trim Color (2 sections)
- Interior Color
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle.
- The large frame of the motorcycle is similar to the Kaneda and Bloody Cannoness.
- The vehicle logo portrays the "x" like a lambda and it reads "λ2 phantom".
- The nitro Upgrade works on X-2 Phantom even inside the virtual reality.
- ↑ Saints Row the Third TRAILBLAZING - New Gameplay Hands on! - YouTube
- ↑ Drive a TRON Bike and Car in Saints Row the Third! - YouTube
|See Vehicle Task Force for ways to improve this article.|