|Saints Row: The Third.|
|Games||Saints Row: The Third|
Saints Row IV
|Unlockable||Cyber Blazing (Hard) SRTT |
"Under Pressure" Side Quest SRIV
This supercar is based on the Attrazione, sharing the body design, with an exception of neon strips running along wheels and a body. The grills featured on the car are also colored in accordance with the neon color-coding. It features a yellow underglow.
The Wraith has the capacity for two occupants. It's one of the fastest cars in the game.
While the Wraith is listed as 'Non-Customizable', it can be modified using a Rim Jobs glitch.
The Wraith has a total of 6 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Wheel Options available.
- 2 Roofs
- 2 Spoilers
Paints available are
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- Misc Color
- Mechanical Color
- When Kneecappers are installed they will always point to the left.
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle.
- The Wraith and the X-2 Phantom are similar to the ASP and the Cyber Buster and Blaster in that they are part of the Deckers virtual world, but are unlockable in the real world.
- The Wraith in name only is most likely based on the Dodge Turbo Interceptor from the 1986 film "The Wraith", which is about a mysterious man who avenged his own death with a special car in street races, and features Charlie Sheen as the main character.
- The binary code on the licence plate at the back of the car translates into "C".
- As the "i" in the logo is small, some people mistakenly call this vehicle the "Wrath".
- Both the Wraith and the X-2 Phantom share the same unique horn sound. Also both vehicles names, Wraith and Phantom are terms that are used to refer to spirits, ghosts, and/or apparitions.
- In Saints Row: The Third, the Wraith uses a unique engine sound, but in Saints Row IV, it uses the same engine noise as the Attrazione.