Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Murderbrawl XXXI (Friendly Fire)
no hide on sprint, no human shield, no crouch
- Mutilate your enemies by tearing them to shreds!
- — In-game description
- The Woodsman allows for quick One Hit Kills, racking up Respect very easily.
- The Let's Pretend rainbow logo is on the side of the weapon.
- The actual blade geometry isn't rotating, it's a scrolling UV shader that fakes the look of a rotating blade.
- It is the most expensive melee weapon, with the cost of $100,000, and one of the most expensive weapons overall.
- Like the Chainsaw, it has unique attacks which can be used with the Secondary Fire button.
- When used on a chainsaw on an enemy on the ground, an animation plays where The Protagonist jabs the chainsaw into the body and grinds away; if the weapon is switched during this animation, it continues with whatever weapon is selected.
- This weapon was first revealed to be in Saints Row: The Third in IGN's preview of the mission "Murderbrawl XXXI", and is used by The Protagonist to assist Angel when Luchadores gang up on the latter.
- When selecting the Woodsman, even for the slightest moment, The Protagonist is locked into doing a significantly lengthy animation of pulling its cord to start it up, and cannot change weapons while doing so.
- The Woodsman is capable of One Hit Kills on Professor Genki.