- Look, brotha, I gotta be honest... I'm tryin' to get a business started here, but right now the only ho I got is so fugly, blind muthafuckas turn her down.
- — Will, referring to Peggy.
Will is essentially a pimp. He always wears a purple suit with a brown shirt underneath, indicating he represents the 3rd Street Saints. He has a gold chain around his neck. In the "...But It Sure Is Fun" cutscene for Snatch he holds a golden goblet and smokes a cigar. He also has a small gap between his upper front teeth.
Will set up a brothel in Saint's Row and supported the 3rd Street Saints; wearing a purple suit and driving a Hammerhead with a purple body. His brothel started off small and had only one employee, an obese prostitute named Peggy. With the help of The Protagonist, Will cleaned up the competition and snatched prostitutes from rival pimps under the protection of other gangs, becoming successful.
- He is Unlocked as a homie after successfully completing the second level of Snatch at Harrowgate in the Saint's Row District.
- As a homie, Will comes equipped with a VICE 9 pistol.
- When called he arrives in a purple modified Hammerhead.
- In Saints Row 2, an overweight female civilian may ask if The Protagonist knows her friend Peggy.
- Will says "Me and Julius go way back".[when?]
- Will is one of the two pimps in the Saints. The other one is Zimos in Saints Row: The Third.
- Vikki is Will's cousin, he mentions her in a random comments as a Homie.