It appears only in the second mission The Saints Wing, where it is invaded by the Zin Empire, led by Emperor Zinyak. At the end of Zero Saints Thirty, The Protagonist crashes into the Oval Office after saving Washington from a nuke launched by Cyrus Temple.
After being sent into Virtual Steelport, The Protagonist asks Kinzie if the White House was destroyed, and that they should get Ultor to help rebuild it as the ultimate crib. Kinzie replies that she is unsure whether it was destroyed.
There are photos of each of the Saints along the walls.
There is a photo of Gat above the Fireplace in the Oval Office.
Items in the White Crib include:
- A model Daedalus in a display case
- Multiple full-size Saint of all Saints statues
- Mr. Sunshine's voodoo doll mounted in a picture frame
- Maero's Mini-Gun
- Angel's tiger (from Tiger Escort)
- The 'Merica weapon in a display case
- Dual Samurai Swords in a display case
- Killbane's mask on a mannequin head
- Genkibowl VII trophy.
- A Steelport church in a glass display case. This is not the Saints Row Church.
- Multiple paintings of Stilwater
- The Protagonist - President of the United States
- Keith David - Vice President
- Benjamin King - Chief of Staff
- Pierce Washington - Communications Director
- Shaundi - Director of the Secret Service
- Kinzie Kensington - Press Secretary
- Oleg - Security
- When The Protagonist crashes into the Oval Office at the end of Zero Saints Thirty, the logo for the Great Seal of the United States is actually the logo for the Saints, despite the fact they haven't entered office yet.
- The White Crib is based on the real life White House which houses the real President of the United States.
- It is the first real life location in the Saints Row series.
- When using glitches to explore the outer parts of the Washington D.C. map, it covers a large area such as the President's garden, as well as several small streets surrounding the area with Pedestrians walking around.