|Vehicles||Voxel, Quasar, Attrazione, Mockingbird, Zimos, Ricochet, Goliath|
|Businesses||Illegal Street Racing & Illegal Car Sales.|
The Westside Rollerz are a gang in Saints Row.
The Rollerz consist of a cadre of street racers and tuners that supplement their illegal hobbies through dealing in stolen auto parts that they acquire by preying on truck shipments traveling through Stilwater.[reference?] Their true passion seems to be racing for sport above all else.[reference?] It is also hinted that the gang is mostly made up of rich kids who lived in the heart of the Rollerz turf: the suburbs.
The smallest rival gang in the city, The Rollerz were ruled by Joseph Price. He saw over all the Rollerz dealings from atop his suburban mansion, though not afraid to get involved personally if needed. At his side, always giving him advice was his uncle William Sharp. This mysterious man was the one in charge of all the gang's monetary business and always kept a keen eye watching out for it. Said to be the best mechanic in the city, Donnie also served the Westside Rollerz. He was very much respected and cared for by the entire gang. This to the point of them giving up their lives so Donnie could escape safely from a dangerous situation.[reference?] He was also the best friend of the group's leader Price, who trusted Donnie with his life. After the Rollerz found themselves leaderless, the small gang disintegrated away. Their legacy, however, was apparently not forgotten. The beginnings of the Rollerz are never revealed, but it is most likely that the gang gained its influence through the independent wealth of the individual members of the upper middle class gang, unlike the members of the other gangs that gained influence. It is most likely that pull of the gang is the trill of excitement rather than financial need as the members of the gang would have some type of financial certainty.[reference?]
- The Westside Rollerz have the least amount of notable members compared to the three other gangs in Saints Row, consisting of only three lieutenants (Joseph Price, William Sharp, and Donnie).
- In the first trailer for Saints Row, Joseph Price is seen to be in the 3rd Street Saints, but in the final release he was made leader of the Westside Rollerz.[reference?]
- In the Saints Row: The Third assassinations list Mr Roller has a resemblence to William Sharp
- Most Westside Rollerz vehicles are set to the radio station K12 97.6
- They are the only enemy gang whose leader doesn't change during the game.
- They are the only gang in the series who definitely lose all their territory before the final mission.
- The Rollerz have the fewest missions, strongholds, members and neighborhoods in Saints Row.
- Joseph Price shares a resemblance to Dominic Toretto from Fast and Furious.
- The gang gives many references to the Fast and Furious franchise, e.g., they are street racers.[What are the other "many references"?]
- According to unused audio files in Saints Row IV, the Westside Rollerz was suppose to be in the game, but was cut. Judging by the audio files, you were suppose to rescue Donnie from a nightmare simulation possibly against a super powered William Sharp.
- ↑ Saints Row manual - Troy Bradshaw: A bunch of speed freaks from the suburbs who saw one too many movies... Normally I'd just write 'em off as a bunch of punks (what sort of gang that takes themselves seriously spells their name with a 'z'), but someone is getting these kids organized.
|See Character Task Force for ways to improve this article.|
|Characters in Saints Row|