|Businesses||Illegal street racing[reference?]|
Illegal car sales.[reference?]
The Westside Rollerz are a gang in Saints Row.
The Rollerz consist of a cadre of street racers and tuners that supplement their illegal hobbies through dealing in stolen auto parts that they acquire by preying on truck shipments traveling through Stilwater.[reference?]
The gang is mostly made up of rich kids who lived in the heart of the Rollerz turf: the suburbs.
The smallest rival gang in the city, The Rollerz are ruled by William Sharp, who oversees over all the Rollerz dealings from atop his suburban mansion. Sharp usually leaves the dirty work to his nephew, Joseph Price, though he is not afraid to get involved personally when needed.
Said to be the best mechanic in the city, Donnie also serves the Westside Rollerz, and is very much respected by the entire gang.[reference?] Donnie is Price's best friend, who trusted Donnie with his life.
- In the first trailer for Saints Row, Joseph Price is wearing purple alongside the 3rd Street Saints, but in the final release he is a leader of the Westside Rollerz.
- Most Westside Rollerz vehicles are set to the radio station K12 FM 97.6.
- The Rollerz have the fewest missions, strongholds, members and neighborhoods in Saints Row.
- Due to having the fewest neighborhoods, they are the only gang to lose of all neighborhoods before the final mission.
- Unused audio files in Saints Row IV, indicate that the Westside Rollerz were originally going to return.
- ↑ Saints Row manual - Troy Bradshaw: A bunch of speed freaks from the suburbs who saw one too many movies... Normally I'd just write 'em off as a bunch of punks (what sort of gang that takes themselves seriously spells their name with a 'z'), but someone is getting these kids organized.
- ↑ Mission: Liberation