? marked, ? minimum kills
- Some of the Vice Kings have been hiding out near the waterfront. Go in there and send those mother fuckers a message.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
It can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold by pausing the game, and selecting 'Story' from the 'INFO' tab.
- Fight your way to the rooftop.
To begin with, go through the building and kill the few Vice Kings that fight back. Once on the rooftop, there are several more enemies. Once they're all dead, pick up the RPG Launcher and stand in the blue marker.
- Destroy the Vice King patrols!
This is where the Stronghold becomes a challenge: five vehicles must be destroyed as they pass by - however, there is a considerable distance between the rooftop and the vehicles, so the rockets must be aimed ahead of the vehicles. The RPG Launcher respawns after a set amount of time, but there are only a set amount of vehicles that go by, so the Stronghold can only be failed if too many get away.
- It is not necessary to stay on the rooftop after picking up the RPG Launcher; the vehicles can be engaged on the ground instead.
- A McManus is on the rooftop.