|Story arc||Vice King|
|Unlocked after||"For King and Country"|
|Objective(s)||• Fight your way to the rooftop. |
• Destroy the Vice King patrols!
|Reward(s)||• Rebadeaux neighborhood, Red Light District|
- "Some of the Vice Kings have been hiding out near the waterfront. Go in there and send them motherfuckers a message."
- — Julius Little to The Protagonist, in a phone call after starting the Stronghold.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files, and can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold. To do this, pause the game at any time during gameplay, go to the 'INFO' tab, and select 'Story'.
Acting on Julius' orders, you crashed a Vice King party that was happening on the rooftop of a Prawn Court apartment building. After taking out the party goers, you elimated incomming [sic] reinforcements by using an RPG you found on the roof. (hideout)
To begin with, go through the building and kill the few Vice Kings that fight back. Once on the rooftop, the player will have to fight a few more enemies. Once they're all dead, pick up the RPG Launcher and stand in the blue marker.
This is where the Stronghold becomes a challenge: the player must destroy five vehicles as they pass by - however, there is a considerable distance between the rooftop and the vehicles, so the player will need to aim ahead of the vehicles. The RPG Launcher will respawn after a set amount of time, should the player need more ammo, but there are only a set amount of vehicles that go by, so the player will fail the Stronghold if they let too many get away.
- The player does not have to stay on the rooftop are picking up the RPG Launcher; it is very much possible to sprint back down through the building and outside, so as to engage the vehicles closer. However, because of the player's Vice Kings Notoriety, a lot of enemies will show up and shoot The Protagonist.
- A McManus can be found if the player goes to the end of the rooftop.