|Also known as||Prison DonoVan|
|Appearances||Saints Row 2|
|Law Enforcement||Stilwater Police Department|
|Missions||Jailbreak, Jail Bait|
The Warrant is a prisoner transport vehicle in Saints Row 2.
- The Warrant is a variant of the DonoVan, with a City of Stilwater seal and prison signage, a siren, and blinking lights.
- It is seen during the missions Jailbreak and Jail Bait and does not spawn at any other time.
- It is possible to obtain this vehicle during the mission Jail Bait, by stopping one and waiting for another bus to make it to the Brotherhood hideout, then rapidly pressing the pause or map button.
- One other to acquire the Warrant is by parking a Shaft out of the way of the area where a Saints gang car is normally provided for you, then starting the mission and driving off with the tow truck. Chase down one of the buses and slow it down or push it into something so that the prompt to hitch up the vehicle is displayed. If there was nothing else blocking the bus, you should hitch the truck up and immediately throw everyone on board out. This done, tow it a short distance away to make sure the driver can't get to you (optional depending on situation), disconnect the bus, hop in and cancel. Voila, you have a prison bus.
- You can obtain it during a replay of the Jailbreak mission by using one of two Newspaper Clipboard Replay Glitches.
- For either of these, you must first own the Prison Lighthouse crib.
- After stealing the Warrant, kill Carlos. When the timer reaches 1 second, repeatedly press the "start" button.
Replay in a Replay
- After stealing the Warrant, drive to the crib, go inside and attempt to start any replay except Jailbreak. Get back into the Warrant and exit the mission.
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle.
- There is a glitch with the "Stored Vehicle Delivery" menu which causes the Warrant to appear as "DonoVan" in the list. This is the same for the Estrada, City Waste Truck and Mix Master, as they are also variants.
- The License Plate of the Warrant can either be "SW 010A", "SW 020", "SW 019D", or "SW 037B".
- The vehicles designation number is always 86, unlike other police vehicles which range from 0-99.