|Speed||120 SR2 |
|Appearances||Saints Row 2: Ultor Exposed|
Saints Row: The Third
|Gangs||3rd Street Saints, Morningstar|
|Law Enforcement||Ultor, Steelport National Guard|
Saints Row 2: Ultor ExposedEdit
The Vulture of the Saints Row 2 DLC seems to take many design elements from the Mil Mi-8 "Hip", a Russian transport helicopter with some armaments belonging to the Mil Mi-24 Hind. This helicopter is big and resistant, yet can almost keep up with a Tornado in flight. It could transport a maximum of four passengers.
- This regular variant is instantly given to the player and stored in the helipad upon downloading of the DLC. It is available only in one color (a camouflage green) with the Ultor logo on the front and Masako logos on its stub wings.
- The open-door variant is used by the Masako. While it appears to lack doors, if player shoots the open space bullets will not shoot through, and the Vulture will be damaged and eventually explode if shot at.
- Start the last mission of the Ultor Exposed DLC.
- Get to the part where you drive the Runner.
- Drive to the Anchor, but drive off the cliff instead of getting close.
- Go to Stilwater University, and drive to the most southern street in that district.
- You will see a Vulture protected by Masako. Kill them, and get in.
- You can quit the mission, and keep the Vulture.
Saints Row The ThirdEdit
This version of the Vulture sports a slower-firing and more powerful auto-cannon which can quickly destroy any vehicle, and fast-firing non-guided missiles (up to 30 with out a delay). However, if too many are used (as indicated by the "ammo bar"), a short cooldown period is initiated in which no rockets can be fired until the flashing ammo bar disappears, though the machine-gun may still be used without such delay.
This variant sports the usual SNG desert paint and black decals. It is added to the helipad as a reward at the end of Trojan Whores. It is flown by guards when the player has fifth police notoriety level.
This variant features an all-purple body with a white fleur-de-lis on the fuselage, undercarriage and the tail. It has also white SAINTS writings on the fuselage and a small purple and white Polish Air Force roundel behind its stub wings. The Saints variant of the Vulture is usable during certain Heli Assault activities as well as in the mission STAG Film. The helicopter is not obtainable outside these missions.
The Morningstar variant of the Vulture only appears in the mission "Trojan Whores". It has a black body with a pink Syndicate star on the cockpit, undercarriage and the tail. There is also Cyrillic-like writing which reads "Eastern European" and similar black and pink checkerboard behind its stub wings. With the help of a Fart in a Jar as well as some luck you may force the helicopter to land at the Saint's penthouse and hijack it. However, the game does not allow you to store the helicopter in your helipad and thus it cannot be obtained.
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row: The Third is "givevulture".
- In SR2, despite having weapons, Ultor uses this helicopter as a transport vehicle only.
- The SR:TT Vulture seats four crew in a pair of two-seat cockpits, while the real aircraft has two one-seat cockpits, with an additional transport compartment to the rear which can seat up to eight.
- In SR:TT The Vulture is based on the Mil Mil-24 Hind, a Russian built Attack Helicopter with Transport Cababilities and can seat 4.