Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So, i was wondering if i bought dual wielding, for pistols for example, am i stuck with that or can i turn it off whenever i want. I have it for XBox if that matters at all.
- You're stuck with it. --Isolationistmagi 16:48, January 2, 2012 (UTC)
- In Saints Row: The Third, if you have purchased Dual Wielding, and then see a single pistol on the ground, do you always automatically have two when you pick it up?
- In Saints Row 2, you can choose whether to dual wield at any time.
- When you pick up a weapon, you pick up a single weapon and if you stand over a second weapon you are given the option to dual wield.
- In the Weapons Cache, after having picked up two of a weapon in the past, you're able to select that weapon as either a single or dual wield.
- 452, 2013-04-14T14:58:19Z (last edited: WikiaBot, 2015-01-27T21:56:26Z)