Hello everyone! I need help with my season pass for saints row TT. You see, I have bought one, but only got Nyte Blade pack, how do I get the Professor Genki's Island Pack? can anyone help me, for I am very worried that I have wasted 20 bucks, and one of my friends said I can download it seperatley for free. I have a 360 btw, so please help me!
- You have to buy the DLC as well as the pass. The season pass just means you pay less for it. However, you apparently have to buy the DLC through the game, NOT the PlayStation store (or whatever the XBox equivalent is called), otherwise you won't get the discount.
- Leigh Burne, 2012-02-14T15:51:00Z
- Wrong. The Season Pass isn't a discount, it's prepaid access to all three DLC packs. If I'm reading this right, there's an in-game store; you go to that and select to download the pack, rather than going to the XBox Live store itself.
- The confusion arises from the pack saying it offers the content at a discounted rate over individual purchases; what this means is you save money compared to buying them seperately, not that you still have to buy them but having the season pass gives you a discount.
- Evil Tim, 2012-02-14T16:26:47Z (last edited: Evil Tim, 2012-02-14T16:31:22Z)
- From the Saints Row website:
- "Strapped for cash? Strap it on with the Saints Row Season Pass in order to save money on three future Saints Row: The Third DLC Mission Packs and the Nyte Blayde DLC pack. The Season Pass is a special program to ensure you get the three upcoming mission packs and the Nyte Blayde pack for a single, one-time recommended cost of $19.99, for a total anticipated savings of more than 15 percent if you purchased each DLC pack separately."
- Leigh Burne, 2012-02-14T16:30:08Z
- Exactly. It's a one-time payment for all the DLC, like I just said.
- Evil Tim, 2012-02-14T16:32:26Z
- I'm pretty sure you automatically get it when the new DLCs are released. That's what it says on the wiki at least. I'm pretty sure when it comes out you can just go and download it for free. I'm not sure, I don't have a 360, but that's probably how it works for the PS3, so I'm guessing it's the same concept for both.
- Ishimura Elite, 2012-02-14T19:07:00Z
- I'll be checing in on this page again soon. I can't access my DLC with the season pass either,
- 220.127.116.11, 2012-03-27T21:00:35Z
- it is called the Genki bowl pack. it is a complete expantion pack with vehicles, homies and new activities relating to the professor Genki.
- 18.104.22.168, 2012-06-08T23:24:52Z
- you also can't use your season pass for it, you have to buy it seperatly
- 22.214.171.124, 2012-06-08T23:25:53Z