Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So I was playing SR3 (as usual) when I saw what seemed to be ghost cars and people on Aparice Island, I have finished the game and the Island is still home to zombies just to keep note, And so I zoom in with my McManus and once I do zoom in they disappear, weird right?
And sometimes a glitch appears when I run in or parachute into the island I get to actually SEE the people and cars driving and walking! Then after the zombies appear and they disappear..
Anyone else see this bug?
- In every single game in the series, there are "long distance" placeholders for pedestrians and cars, zooming in with a McManus lets you see that they lack details, and they often fade out. They're also impossible to shoot them.
- It's not a bug, and they're not ghosts, it's just how the game works.
- 452, 2013-11-02T23:11:45Z
- I see..Thanks for letting me know.
- NinjaSmoothieRainbows, 2013-11-03T16:09:59Z
- But what about the glitch were I actually see them and could make contact with them?
- NinjaSmoothieRainbows, 2013-11-13T08:22:08Z
- Did they look like ghosts, or did they look like normal people and cars?
- Normal people and cars spawn there all the time. Usually as a result of entering the area really fast.
- 452, 2013-11-13T08:31:24Z