Sorry for my bad english, but I'm learning it and I can't speak it too well.
Well, members of the wiki i have a problem on my Saint's Row The Third. I'm on PS3 and I want to get the platinum, but i have a bug on the trophie called "You're my hero!"
Well, the last challenge that I must do it's to do all the survivals. Yes, I know, you will say that I must finish the story to get all the survivals, but i do finish the story, and I do the Zombie's Survival. I do the 25/26 survivals, but then i always recieve older calls that I do before like the women who calls you, sending you to the airport to entertaing the police or the women calling you, saying that the mascots are attacking the shop "Let's Pretend".
Any idea what i must do?
If i start a new game you think it will be fixed?
I must begin a new game for the "Kuh, Boom." trophy, because I forget to save before the mission and I only have "Tower Defense". If i have to begin a new game, then, i will use it for the Challenges and the Trophie Kuh, Boom.
Niko Bellic 2008, 2012-07-04T10:23:29Z
- If you allready finished the story, the survivals are random. No matter wich ones you completed and wich you ones not.
- If you HAVEN"T fiished the story yet , you can only get the survival calls that are A) unlocked and B) not completed yet.
- SuperNull, 2012-07-04T16:50:51Z
- There's a note on the Survival article about Survival calls repeating before completing the final one, so what is happening is normal.
- I've found that I usually get Survival calls which are happening nearby - so try hanging out on Arapice Island and wait for the call - I don't know if this will help for sure, but it can't hurt.
- You could also try reloading a save from before you finished the game - As SuperNull noted, Survival calls do not repeat if you have not finished the game.
- Good luck.
- 452, 2012-07-05T06:34:32Z (last edited: 452, 2012-07-05T06:35:05Z)