I'm not sure if this will be useful for anyone or not, but I was putting this together and thought I'd throw it on a blog.
This will hopefully be a list of many major locations in Stilwater from SR1 and what state they are in for SR2. It is still incomplete.
Please note that Volition switched the names around for some Districts and Neighborhoods, and redrew the borders of others, so while something may be in a same spot it may now be considered a different district.
- Saints Row Loft: Gone. The Saints Row District has been completely redone.
- Lopez Mansion: Still there, though no longer enterable.
- King Penthouse: Still there, though no longer enterable and has a new texture which changes some windows and such. In SR1 it had a sign saying Last Century Insurance Company on it, but in SR2 that sign is gone and a sign in a different spot reads The Ruchamkin Denebola Corporation.
- Price Mansion: Still there, but no longer enterable and has fallen into disarray a bit.
3rd Street SaintsEdit
- Saints Row Church: Moved to a new location, renovated, has an accessible second floor now but the back and side rooms are inaccessible.
- Saints Row Garage: Gone.
- The Mills Drug Lab: Still there, no longer enterable. However, the icon for an Insurance Fraud (unnamed male doctor) is outside of it, implying his office should be inside the building.
- Southern Cross Drug Lab: ???
- Drug Factory: Still there, abandoned. Now considered to be in Black Bottom.
- Wardill Airport: Massively redesigned, now enterable
- Kingdom Come Records: There is no building here at all. Instead there are walkways, trees, benches, and a large rotating Ultor globe.
- Raykins Hotel: It is now Club Koi.
- Anthony's condo: Still there, but no longer enterable. There is now a sign reading Tysonian the Condonian.
- Donnie's: Gone at the original location, replaced by a minimart. However, he now has a new shop (see Chop Shop Activities).
- Pool hall: The place where Lin was held captive is gone entirely from SR2. It's a small area with benches and a nearby minimart now.
- Abandoned Storefront: Gone. The Saints Row District has been completely redone.
- Fox Drive Weapons Plant: Still there, though most of the interior is not available (although it does appear on the minimap). It's now considered to be in Pilsen.
- Stoughton Shipyard: Still there, now considered in Fox Drive.
- Black Bottom Refinery: Still there, possibly some alterations but I didn't really notice any.
- Cecil Park Drug Lab: Now an empty lot with some barrels and possibly hobos standing around. Now considered to be in Southern Cross.
- Charlestown Warehouse: Still there, now considered to be in Stoughton.
- Sunnyvale Loft: Now an empty lot with an Ultor sign, and the enterable building is gone entirely, replaced by a parking lot.
- Filmore Parking Garage: Still there, but has some new signs and such on it.
- Abandoned Police Station: This is an empty lot where it looks like a building burned down.
- King's Grocery: Unsurprisingly, it is now a completed King's Grocery Store.
- Waterfront Rooftop: The building is entirely different and doesn't have the interior.
- Pleasant View Storage: Gone, now a minimart.
- Tidal Spring Apartments: Still there, but you can't go inside any of the apartments (though I think in SR1 you couldn't either except during the Stronghold mission). It's now considered to be in Misty Lane.
- Copperton Receiving Station: Is now Seabaugh's Real Looking Robot Doll Company with a neon robot girl on the top of the building.
- Miguel & Jen (Charlestown, Docks & Warehouses District): Still there as Stilwater Towing Service but no longer enterable.
- Samson (Filmore, Downtown): Gone, entirely new building in it's place, Leslie's Books and Stationery.
- Dennis (Chinatown): Building is gone and replaced by a new garage, Donnie's.
- The Garry Brothers (Ultor Dome, Arena District): Ultor Dome is still there, though no longer used for Demolition Derby.
- Tobias (Fox Drive, Factories District): His home (or at least the area you meet him) appears to still be there, though he likely no longer lives there since he's now married.
- Marvin (Amberbrook, Museum District): Now has a sign that says Amberbrook Port Shipping Co. on it. It is no longer enterable.
- Laura (Misty Lane, Suburbs District): Still There. Need to replay Sons of Samedi mission to verify if it's still where she is living.
- Jack (Wardill Airport): Turbulence is gone, replaced by Huntersfield Condominiums.
- Bruno & Samantha (Bavogian Plaza, Red Light District): Tee'N'Ay is still there, but it seems to have been downsized to just the western part of the building and something else has taken over (and enlarged) the rest of the building.
- Jenna (Misty Lane, Suburbs District): Technically Legal is still there.
- Ralph (Wardill Airport): Gone.
- Phil (Copperton, Truck Yard District): Entirely different building that is apparently the shipping center for the Nasty Old Coffee Company.
- Sam (Tidal Spring, Suburbs District): Gone entirely, replaced by suburban houses. Guess that place didn't make him rich after all.
- Deb (Wardill Airport): Hapton Hotel is still there.
- Marcel (Shivington, Projects District): Sea Roses is still there and enterable, but is unused in SR2. It is thought that it was supposed to be the lost secret area, Old Bar. It is now considered to be in Sunnyvale Gardens.
- Mr. Wong (Chinatown): Mr. Wong's Tea House is still there, and is still enterable even though it is unused in SR2. I think some statues have been removed from the area around the side door though.
- Raymond Gonzales (Cecil Park, Barrio District): Gone. There is now an empty lot for tables for the new restaurant next door where the Legal Lee office used to be.
- Legal Lee (Adept Way, Downtown District): The building is still there but some windows are different and the Legal Lee sign has been replaced with DK Buster Insurance Company.
- Seth (Chinatown): Building is different and the Howie Cheatem sign is gone.
- Vinnie: Gone. Replaced by Eda's Toys or the building next to it.
- Rico Martinez (Southern Cross, Barrio District): On Track is still there, but is now considered in Encanto.
- Mary (Nob Hill, High End Retail District): $tock$ is still there and enterable, but has been renamed to ¢ocks.
- Reno (Misty Lane, Suburbs District): Glitz is still there, but renamed to Pussies.
- Lorenzo (Poseidon Alley, Docks & Warehouses): The little area his cutscene shows him to be is not anywhere around where the icon to start his cutscene is, but I finally located it at a corner of the airport. The airport has been massively redesigned in SR2, but there is a similar checkpoint building in a similar area of the airport.
- Ty (Brighton, Downtown District): His parking lot is still there.
- Libby (Ultor Dome, Arena District): Well, she was just sort of standing in the street, and the street is still there.
- Will (Harrowgate, Saint's Row District): Gone due to Saint's Row renovation.
- Loreana (Cecil Park, Barrio District): Still there with an El Hoyo Motel sign added to the parking lot. It is now considered to be in Ezpata. You couldn't enter it in SR1 (interior only seen in cutscene) and still can't enter it. It is thought to be the removed Barrio Hacienda Crib for SR2, though that also could be another nearby building that shares the same model.
- Vikki (Bavogian Plaza, Red Light District): The building is still there, but the Madam Vikki's Hotel sign is gone. Large posters of strippers now line one of the walls, and there is faded paint saying "Beefgina." You couldn't enter it in SR1 (interior only seen in cutscene) and still can't enter it.
- Helmers (Ultor Dome, Arena District): His trailer is gone, replaced by a minimart.
- Matt (Harrowgate, Saint's Row District): Gone due to Saint's Row renovation.
- Javier (Cecil Park, Barrio District): His On The Fence appears to be gone.
- Morgan (Huntersfield, Suburbs District): His empty parking lot is still there, though it is now considered in the Tidal Spring District. This makes him the only Theft drop-off to still have a location, even if it is an empty parking lot. The building next to it has had it's sign removed and is now where you start Crowd Control.
- Aiden (Sommerset, Apartments District): His On The Fence is replaced by a King's Grocery Store.
- I believe all locations of On The Fence are gone from Stilwater in SR2. I suppose this is appropriate since Crazy Carl says they are having a going out of business sale in SR1.
- Nice work!
- It really bugs me how the moved the neighborhood boundaries around so much between games. And Harrowgate moving completely was just stupid. I understand them wanting to get rid of the original Harrowgate and to create a new neighborhood in the Airport District, but I wish they had used a different name!
- 452, 2013-12-24T19:19:03Z (last edited: 452, 2013-12-24T19:20:36Z)
- Well done finding Lorenzo's location!
- 452, 2015-05-19T03:10:53Z