There's a chick who works in Leather and Lace who wears an poutfit I'd love to see on my character, but the components aren't available in-game. There's obviously the meshes or textures etc in the game because she wears it and moves around etc, so what I'd like to know is can I mod SR3 to get these clothes and perhaps even re-paint some non-customizeable vehicles?
Kebabyuchenko xxx (unsigned: Kebabyuchenko 13:59, January 25, 2012)
Yes and no.Edit
Mods are available for the game. Clothing is a different mess though. NPCs are rendered with thier clothes "painted on". They don't have clothing layers like the player does. This is likely due to save processing power and memory due to the new graphics engine in SR3 (whose optimisation already leaves something to be desired). There might be player clothing versions available hidden somewhere in the game files that Volition has planned for DLC. If not, it might be possible to get a mod that turns your character into the NPC who has your desired clothing. The clothing on the display models are available to the player, sometimes in the Suits or Outfits section. 184.108.40.206 21:09, January 29, 2012 (UTC)
It's possible to...Edit
- Lower and raise the bridges.
- Cause the zombies to appear, or disappear on the middle island.
- And to cause the aircraft wreckage to disappear.
- Restore the Daedalus back into the sky.
- Restore the Thermopylae.
- Make aircraft and cars faster.
- Change the destructive power of weapons.
- Make the temporary specialist weapons permanent (just like other weapons).GMRE 10:25, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, all game files can be modified, altering the colours of unlocked vehicles is easily done, as those vehicles are just custom variants which are defined in the same file as normal variants.
- 452, 2012-12-10T21:16:32Z