Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How would deleting the Ultor Exposed and Corporate Warfare packs from my PS3 hard drive affect an existing save game with the added content (vehicles, clothing, etc.) already saved on it? Will deleting it erase the vehicles and completed missions from the game somehow or will it not affect it at all?
I ask because I want to play my 100%-complete game over again, playing missions and activities in a different order so I can acquire vehicles and unlocks in the specific order I want, but don't want to delete my currently complete game just yet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Ghost Leader, 2012-10-25T11:32:21Z
- Good question.
- With Saints Row: The Third, if you take a saved game with DLC content unlocked, and load it in a game that doesn't have DLC unlocked, the stuff is just not there any more (with a couple of exceptions, the Genki Manipult is still in the Garage, IIRC)
- I haven't tried saving that game and loading it back up in a game with DLC unlocked to see what happens though.
- Because it would be easy for people to exchange saves in order to get DLC stuff, I would say that it would be the same for SR2, and if you load your DLC save, the DLC stuff will be gone.
- But if you make a new 100% save, and don't load it up, then you can re-download the DLC later after your playthrough and load that save and everything will be the same.
- 452, 2012-10-25T20:31:35Z