Everyone try to make sure your information is correct just to make Wikipedia a better information source!
- So WE must make sure our information is correct so that WIKIPEDIA is a better information source?
- Master Sima Yi, 2010-08-17T08:21:28Z
- We hope you'll stick around and become a regular editor here.
- There is plenty to do and there are many ways you can improve the wiki.
- New information is always welcome in any article, but here are some specifics if you need ideas:
- See our To-do lists for ideas, or to post suggestions
- Vote in a Poll
- Read and reply to discussions on our Forums
- There are 110 Active Discussions, including Talk:Mr. Wong
- Chest is one of our shortest articles. (Edit it!)
- Altars has few edits. (Edit it!)
- Tomes has not been edited since 8th of July, 2015. (Edit it!)
- Add Unused Images to articles
- There are 254 pages with Image requests, including Pony Cart
- There are 1171 files marked for replacement, including File:Aisha Brutella in the final cutscene of Tour de Farce.png
- There are 132 Cleanup requests, including Brute
- There are 290 Content requests, including Forge
- There are 257 Reference requests, including Mr. Sunshine
Or check out these general pages:
- Saints Row Wiki - the main page, with many useful links.
- Saints Row Wiki:FAQ - answers to common questions
- Saints Row Wiki:Index - an index of all articles
- Saints Row Wiki:Templates - a list of many useful templates
- Category:Maintenance - contains many things which need to be done
- Special:SpecialPages - a list of many useful pages
- If you need help editing, please post on Forum:Saints Row Wiki
(This is an automated message. You have received notification of it now because all Message Wall threads have been transferred to User talk pages. Do not remove this message.)
- 452, 2013-06-02T14:22:05Z