The Protagonist is posibbly 31 or 32 in 2012(at most) because
- it was confirmed that he was in high school in 1996 and
- the first game takes place in 2003 and
- he also said that he went to college wich makes a 7 year gap
- which starts in 15 in 1996 because of the protagonist clamed that he went to highscool at that time and
- between 2003(time of the first saints row game) making 22 subract 7 equals 15 in 1996 at most and
- he did say that he was a kid in a trailer of Saints Row mybe passing college that year at most.
Compelling argument eh, so that makes makes the protagonist at most in 1996 15 yrs old making him 31 or 32 in 2012. 31 is arguably the most possible.
(Janitor's note: I've split this block of text into points, for readability)
- To be honest - the boss is your character. Make him whatever you want. My boss... I'd say he's about twenty-eight in my book. Then again, maybe the boss is an old guy, you can make him look old. And that can totally by true, if he failed high-school and went back. He's your character, he's what you want him to be.
- Muthaphukkin Jake, 2012-01-25T05:48:21Z
- Really de player is your own character . Make him whatever de i-man choose. My guys around 60 after De Dird. When he started , I made him de young guy, Den after each gang was finished I aged him gaan fe bed 5 years. And after STAG he had grey hair,and less muscle. He's your character, he's what de i-man make him fe be de i-man know.
- Raniero R, 2012-02-04T10:45:05Z
- When was it confirmed he was in high school in 1996?
- When was it ever said that the first game took place in 2003?
- This entire post appears to be unfounded speculation.
- 452, 2013-06-02T15:20:04Z (last edited: 452, 2013-06-02T15:21:42Z)
- I thought the first game came out in 2006?
- 188.8.131.52, 2013-08-31T00:41:32Z
- Yes, the game was published then, but that doesn't mean that the events of the game automatically took place then.
- 452, 2013-08-31T12:48:13Z