Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I have a bug, I have unlimited sprinting and unlimited stamina (upgrade tier 4) and I still lose stamina when I glide, and when I start and stop sprinting I get a chunk taken away. How do I fix this?
- Great question.
- Platform? Patches? Co-op? Cheats?
- 452, 2013-09-14T21:39:44Z
- And have you bought "Glide Efficiency 3"?
- 452, 2013-09-14T21:41:16Z
- No, I bought two since the stamina 4 upgrade said glide to your heart's content.
- Agent47JN, 2013-09-14T21:49:21Z
- Platform is 360
- No Xbox Live
- Haven't tried Cheats (I don't want the auto save to stop, but can if need arises)
- Agent47JN, 2013-09-14T21:51:52Z
- Excellent, everything the same as me!
- 452, 2013-09-14T21:54:45Z
- Now this is something that is different to me, I bought all the super sprint and glide upgrades before getting Stamina 4. (because i wasn't up to the XP required for Stamina 4.)
- So, I'm thinking that this might have something to do with it.
- On my next playthrough, I won't buy the power upgrade, and i'll wait for Stamina 4 to become available.
- 452, 2013-09-14T21:56:21Z
- I think I'll try reloading a couple saves, it used to not do that. If I can't get it to work I guess I can use cheats.
- Agent47JN, 2013-09-14T22:14:43Z
- Oh, it was previously working?
- Well, that makes it more complicated. I'll still try to see if I can replicate it though.
- I think you should definitely buy the power upgrades and see if they fix it.
- 452, 2013-09-14T22:25:16Z
- Okay, I bought all the stamina/glide/sprint upgrades. Now the act of doing it doesn't take stamina, it takes it when I stop running, about 1 5th
- Agent47JN, 2013-09-14T22:43:24Z