Now I'm having trouble with the respect.
On my first character, I reached level fifty. From about level 45 to 48, I was using perfect beatdowns (The Q.T.Es engaged by use of the left trigger) to level up quickly, and they were definitely giving me respect, which I checked several times. after level 48, they began giving me 100 cash. I switched to blowing up vehicles to get level 50.
After playing as a level 50 for a while I began to feel bored. I decided to make a new character. so I did. Straight away I began getting 100 cash for every perfect beatdown. I was a little confused at first, since I thought I should be getting respect. Is there perhaps a minimum level requirement for the beatdown respect? like , say, level 20-48?
I was sure I was getting respect on my other character. I could use some information on this.
Thanks, Callum. (Unsigned: 126.96.36.199 21:54, 19 December 2011)
- Yes, I believe it carries across to other game files - I started a new game recently and tend to get money rather than Respect for certain actions. I'm afraid I can't be of any more help. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 21:59, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Well that's an annoyance, I was hoping to streak ahead of my friend who just got it by using beatdowns. Hopefully they'll patch this, It's frustrating that I'll be rich but he'll be tough... (Unsigned: 188.8.131.52 21:02, December 20, 2011)
- Incidentally, almost all statistics are tied to your profile, rather than your save.
- So if you create a new profile, you can play from the start.
- (And later, if you want to transfer a save from one profile to another, there are PC programs that can edit your save files if you transfer them to a usb stick.)
- 452, 2013-04-14T15:05:11Z
- Cash earned through diversion is convertible into Respect in SR3/IV. The basic idea is this:
- each action earns respect points or cash points depending on the player's statistic. If the player performs wheeling's diversion during N seconds, he earns Y respect points or 10Y cash points for doing it. If he wants to turn back these cash points into respect points, he just has to go to Rim jobs or Planet Saints to buy stuffs and convert them into respect in the process.
- BigDarsh, 2016-08-12T09:01:48Z (last edited: BigDarsh, 2016-08-12T09:03:55Z)
- I don't think what you're saying is correct.
- 452, 2016-08-12T13:55:14Z