If you ever think my conduct is out of line in any way, please feel free to contact me about it.
I make it a point to be as neutral and fair as possible in all situations.
From my early days as an editor here I outlined my personal editing guidelines on my user page, and have since made a very long list of guidelines for the wiki as a whole, outlining how many situations should be handled.
All issues on the wiki are handled in accordance with those guidelines, but all of the policies of this wiki are open to discussion and improvement at any time.
No-one is punished for not knowing the numerous guidelines, although they will be informed of them if necessary.
We have a very laid-back approach to edits which could be considered vandalism. While many people who assume bad faith, I often contact new users to ask them about their edits instead of assuming they're vandals.
When contacting users about their edits, good faith is always assumed and they are never accused of anything or insulted as they were by the previous admins.
I abide by all guidelines and policies and if you ever think I'm not following the guidelines, please call me out on it.
Admins are not special, and do not get special treatment - if I ever do something which is considered a blockable offence, let me know so I can block myself from editing.
Part 2 (12:51, April 23, 2015 (UTC))
While compiling the written policies of this wiki, I toured the policy pages of many other wikis, and was quite appalled at the rampant inequality and classism across Wikia.
Seeing the unfair policies on other wikis has only made me strive to be even more neutral and impartial.
- This wiki is the fairest of any wiki I have seen, for many reasons.
- There is no penalty, at all, for a first offence.
- No-one is expected to know the rules, and there will be no blocks without a warning. (Vandalism and TOU violations excluded)
- There is no clique, no cabal, no club.
- There is no popularity contest.
- All users are equal, and admins are not above other users.
- Admins here never tell you "because I'm an admin" or "because I said so".
- All policies are open for discussion.
- There is no harassment allowed for any user.
Baseless accusations of power abuse are baseless, because there is no power abuse upon which to base baseless claims.