Fandom

Saints Row Wiki

License Plates

Forum page | Redirected to Forum:License Plates from User blog:452/License Plates

To-do list > Vehicle > License Plates
Posted by User452 on 2011-04-08 16:23:05

Forum Index > Saints Row 2 > License Plates

A minor detail in the game which you may not have noticed is that some vehicles have custom license plates.

  • The license plate of the Duke Bootlegger is "JUMP"
  • The license plate of the Racing Bezier is "2 FAST"
  • The license plate of the Saints Taxi is "YOU WIN"
  • The license plate of the Topher used in the Airport Drug Trafficking is "DEALER"
  • The license plate of the Buffalo B is "DUSTED"
  • The license plate of Maero's Atlasbreaker is "MAERO"
  • The license plate of the Bling Swindle can be either "4 x 4", "JACKED" or "LIFTED".
  • The license plate of Casino DonoVan is "PALACE"
  • The license plate of Pierce's Mag is "BOO YAH"
  • The license plate of the Bandit Phoenix is "ANGLEAH"
  • The License Plate of the Great Freight Delivery Truck is "GREAT F"
  • The License Plate of the BPS Delivery Truck is "B P S"
  • The License Plate of the Fireworks Delivery Truck is "KABOOM"
  • The License Plate of the Ultor Voyage from "Picking a Fight" is "MASAKO"
  • The License Plate of the Ethel with Rear Bumper Option 1 is "HUNKA"
  • The License Plate of the Warrant can either be "SW 010A", "SW 020", "SW 019D", or "SW 037B".
  • The License Plate of Samedi Wellingtons can be "SOS" or "SAMEDI"
  • The License Plate of Samedi Stilettos can be "SOS 07" or "SAMDIE"
  • The License Plate of Brotherhood Swindles can be "BRO HD","BH ONE","BH TWO", or "BH FOUR" (Only during certain BH missions)
  • The Saints Superiore can have a License Plate "VROOOM"
  • The Saints La Fuerza can have the License Plate: "DR. ALPHA" or "SNT ROW"
  • Unconfirmed: The Shard can have a License Plate "SHARD"
  • Unconfirmed: The Bezier can have a License Plate "BEZIER"
  • Unconfirmed: The Wellington can have a License Plate "WLNGTN"
  • The license plate of the Zircon does not have a frame.
  • The license plate of the unused "Arms Dealer" variant Phoenix is "SHRPNL"
  • The license plate of the unused "Shaundi" variant Topher is "SHAUND"
  • The Komodo's internal license plate is set as "onllllyyyy - License Plate - only option dood", but doesn't have a custom license plate.
  • The Buffalo with the Eagle decals by default has 1% chance of having a special "EAGLE 1" license plate. Even if you find a Eagle Decal Buffalo, there is a 99% chance it will have a random license plate, which makes a Buffalo with the "EAGLE 1" license plate one of the rarest in the game.
I believe that is everything, please correct me if I'm wrong.
For a full list of vehicle variants, see: Forum:Variants

452 - 2011-04-08 16:23:05

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki