Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fun fact for the day: images uploaded to need to have less than 12.5 million pixels, or the thumbnails will be broken.
This means that the image size should be less than 3535 x 3535 (Obviously if one side is shorter, the other can be longer)
This is annoying, since the full size of the SR2 map is 5808 x 5642, so accuracy will have to be sacrificed.
edit: Specifically, map images will have to be reduced to at least 75%. Fortunately, it's a simple matter to scale the placement of the markers, so it is only resolution that is sacrificed, and accuracy will still be within 1 pixel :)
- As it turns out, you can determine the maximum allowed size using the ratio of the image.
- ((12500000 * ratio) ^ 0.5) and ((12500000 / ratio) ^ 0.5) will give you the maximum width and height of an image.
- In this case, the image is 4300 x 3400 and must be resized to 3975 x 3144
- 3975 x 3144 = 12493425, as close to 12.5 million as we can get
- 452, 2012-04-21T03:38:32Z
- And the max size of the 5808 x 5642 SR2 map is 3586 x 3485
- 452, 2012-04-21T03:45:21Z