I was playing around with the Homie Driver glitch and Special Homies when I found a new glitch.
- Get a 2-seater car.
- Get a normal Homie. (I had been having this guy as a driver for a while, unknown if that is a requirement)
- Call a Homie.
- Get in your car, your first Homie should enter as a passenger, with the special Homie re-entering their own car, or stealing a new one.
- Drive to a bridge.
- Drive off the bridge, into the water.
- After the car sinks, warp to shore.
- Your Special Homie will still be on the bridge in their own car, but your other Homie should be with you.
- Call a Taxi.
- Enter the Taxi.
- You will not be asked for your destination, and the Taxi driver will drive around randomly.
- Your Special Homie will drive towards you, and if they do not get stuck, they will eventually arrive and drive behind you. When the Taxi stops at a stop light, your Special Homie will get out of your car and enter the Taxi as a passenger, and the Taxi driver will continue to drive around randomly.
I'm going to play around with this some more. I imagine it has to do with the fact that your other Homie was in their own car when you entered the Taxi, which is not usually possible.
One other thing I found while playing around with the Homie Driver glitch is that if you have a Special Homie and a normal Homie, your Special Homie will always enter the second car. But I haven't finished experimenting.
- 22.214.171.124, 2012-02-25T21:54:27Z
- Thanks for your input.
- 452, 2012-02-26T00:29:36Z
- 126.96.36.199, 2012-03-27T01:32:04Z
- I wouldn't have posted it if it didn't work. -452 16:02, December 24, 2016 (UTC)
- I'll try.
- TheMoonLightman, 2012-03-27T23:19:16Z