As Gat out of Hell has now been released, there are many gaming sites giving reviews.
As with last time, reviews will be collated into one blog post.
- Please comment below if you would like a review added to this post.
- Write a summary of the review, including any unique statements about the game made in the review.
- One review per comment please.
- New Hades is basically just Steelport
- Changing the player character is dumb, given it was a strength of the series
- Gat isn't really that awesome
- The plot is reduced to narration over still images, and that the cutscene to explain the halo is a cop-out.
- The game isn't balanced
- Side missions with no central path is not very satisfying.
- The "choose your ending" mechanic is lame.
- Satan can be killed in four RPG blasts.