Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Today has been a busy day so far, I've renamed a bunch of articles, and cleaned up a bunch of categories:
- games (all pages were in "games" and "saints row series")
- communication (1 TV station article)
- currency (2 articles, moved to "gameplay")
- cutscenes (1 article, merged.)
- features (replaced with "gameplay")
- garages (2 replaced with "locations" and "cribs")
- Improvised Weapons (2 redirects)
- Maintenance templates (1 article, replaced with "templates")
- Modes (1 article - replaced with multiplayer)
- Movies (1 stub article - merged)
- Restaurants (2 articles - replaced with "Stores")
- screenshots (1 image)
- Saints Row Wiki (all pages were already in the "Community" category)
- soundtracks (1 article, replaced with "music" - music also only contains the 1 article)
- Stilwater PD (2 articles, replaced with "Law enforcement" and "Law enforcement vehicles")
- The third street saints (2 articles - removed from one)
- Timeline (1 article, replaced with "Saints Row Series")
- Trivia (2 articles)
Special:Categories had 138 categories before I started.
I'm about to start a huge cleanup of stub articles.
- Stilwater Businesses is going to have these stub articles merged into it.
anything in those categories will be changed to Category:Locations only, and the other 3 will be deleted.
- edit: Due to lack of alternate categories, Category:Businesses has been kept on some articles.
- Brands is going back to User_blog:452/Brands and will have these pages added:
After that, both of those categories will disappear.
Also on my radar:
- Category:Gang_cars (either needs more cars added, or needs to disappear) edit: changed to Gang Vehicles
- Category:Miscellanous (must see if these can go someplace else.) edit: done.
- Saints Row 2 basics I'm thinking that page should really be split up into different articles, but that is a massive undertaking which I will not be doing any time soon.
User452 - 2011-03-15 21:29:18