I can't play the last missions in Saints Row 2. At the Clipboard at Prologue i completed 4, the last one is locked. I completed all in Brotherhood, The ronin and sons of samedi. In Epilogue all is locked? And in extra (Ultor Corp.) i completed. Why can i not play more missions? Is this some kind of Glitch? How do i fix? Hope u can help :) Thanks.
- Which is the last mission you have completed?
- 452, 2013-09-02T15:12:25Z
- Once you have completed all gang missions, you should get a new marker on your map telling you to go to a bar and then the Ultor masako team attacks you. That starts off the last few missions. Some missions are a secret and can only be access by listening to phone tap converstations at the police station but these ain't epilogues as they can be done almost at anytime.
- The Cruentus, 2013-09-02T15:33:48Z
- Actually, it's not an issue of the last mission you've completed, since you've already mentioned a clue:
- Thank you :) i found out now, i completed first mission and then Ultor missions showed up. ;)
- 188.8.131.52, 2013-09-04T05:02:37Z