|Saints Row 2.|
|Appears in||Saints Row |
Saints Row 2
|Family||Laura (spouse) SR2|
3rd Street Saints
|Occupation(s)||Drug Trafficking, helicopter pilot|
|Voiced by||Brandon Keener|
- "Does it look like I'm joking?"
- — Tobias
Tobias' attire consists of trousers - he is never seen wearing a shirt or shoes. He has strong brown hair, styled as dreadlocks. His voice is somewhat dreary and monotone, lacking emotion. In Saints Row 2, his body is noticeably more toned, and he has two tattoos; one on the left side of his chest, and another on his neck, bearing the name of his wife Laura.
Saints Row Edit
Tobias appears in the Factories District Drug Trafficking Activity in Saints Row. When The Protagonist first meets him, Tobias had a "business disagreement" with his associate, Billy, who helped him with the deals, and is shooting his body senselessly whilst yelling obscenities. It turns out that Billy had been stealing his drug supply. The Protagonist takes the place of Tobias' associate, and the two drive around the Factories District trafficking drugs, all the while clashing with the Carnales gang and police officers.
Saints Row 2 Edit
Between Saints Row and Saints Row 2, Tobias and fellow drug trafficker Laura get married. Laura is incarcerated at Stilwater Penitentiary until The Protagonist rescues her. Tobias later reveals himself as a helicopter pilot, and offers his services to The Protagonist, ferrying The Protagonist as he destroys a Sons of Samedi drug farm at Stilwater University. After The Protagonist assassinates Dane Vogel, Tobias arrives at the end of the game to pick up Pierce, Shaundi and The Protagonist from the helipad on the Phillips Building. The helicopter is last seen flying towards the horizon of Stilwater as the credits roll.
- He has a cousin called Richie who traffics drugs around the Airport District.
- His helicopter pilot helmet has a large marijuana leaf painted on the front of it.
- Tobias' voice actor is Brandon Keener, who is well known for his work in the Mass Effect franchise as Garrus Vakarian.
- In the extras and bonus section of the Saints Row: The Third guidebook, it is revealed that Tobias and Laura were to be killed in one of the original plans for The Syndicate's attack on Stilwater, which involved the destruction of the city during a Saints-themed convention called Saints Con.