This article lists all known dates in the Saints Row series.
This is not intended to be an overview of all of the events in the series, only those which specifically mention dates
- Saints Row Church was built.[when is this date mentioned?]
- Stilwater builds a new sewer system.
- The steel mill south of Saints Row was built and opened.[when is this date mentioned?]
- Railcars were installed on the streets.[when is this date mentioned?]
- The warehouse in Stoughton was built.[when is this date mentioned?]
- An earthquake strikes Stilwater and destroys half the city.
- Stilwater is voted "Most Family-Friendly" City. .
- Murderbrawl XIII takes place in Mexico.
- Matt Miller is born.
- Aisha releases new single.
- On the 3rd of February 2006, the "Stilwater Tribute" newspaper has an article about Aisha.
- On a Monday, the "Stilwater Tribute" newspaper has a debate between Mayor Winslow and Alderman Hughes.
- On Sunday the 3rd of September 2006, the "Stilwater Tribute" newspaper has an article about an undercover cop.
- The events of Saints Row take place. 
- Chief Monroe is killed by The Protagonist, during the Saints Row mission Hail to the Chief. A plaque in the Police Headquarters in Saints Row 2 states that Chief Monroe died in 2008. 
- The length of The Protagonist's coma is never specified in-game, although the website for Saints Row 2 gave the number as 5 years.. If this is accurate, then Saints Row 2 takes place in 2013, 5 years after the assassination of Chief Monroe.
- Johnny Gat says that he was arrested 2 years and 31 days before the Protagonist awoke in Saints Row 2. If Saints Row 2 takes place 5 years after the death of Chief Monroe in 2008, the arrest must have occurred in 2011.
- ↑ Audio tour: Saints Row Church#Part 2
- ↑ Image: Manhole cover
- ↑ Image: "Welcome to Steelport" sign
- ↑ Image: Manhole cover
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Mission: Stated by Johnny Gat during the Appointed Defender mission in Saints Row 2.
- ↑ Manual: Saints Row Manual
- ↑ Audio: Radio commercial for Regicide movie in Saints Row: The Third
- ↑ http://www.saintsrow.com/about/history
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Plaque from the Police Headquarters giving the date of Monroe's death
- ↑ Audio: Homie conversation between Angel and Burt.
- ↑ Audio: He is stated to be 16 in a radio commercial during Saints Row: The Third, which takes place in 2014
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 Manual: Saints Row manual newspaper clipping
- ↑ In the first cutscene for Saints Row 2 Vacation's Over two guards mention the events of the first game. They mention it was a hell of a year, and mention the deaths of Aisha, Winslow, Munro and Hughes. This means it takes place during the same year, and if the plague in the police station is accurate stating Monroe died in 2008, its safe to assume the game took place during this year.
- ↑ Website: Saints Row 2: Official Site
- ↑ Since Murderbrawl 13 took place in 1996, and Murderbrawl 31 takes place during Saints Row: The Third, Saints Row: The Third must take place 18 years 1996 = 2014
- 2011-03-22 - Ongoing discussion