|It has been proposed that this article be merged with "Escort".|
|Reason: See talk page. |
Please leave your opinion on this article's discussion page.
Colliding with cars and obstacles will result in the tiger mauling the player, thus testing the player's driving ability. There are two bars: Courage and Animal Rage. When you get too close to a news van, the tiger gets angry and attacks you, making you drive off the road. Keep the tiger happy by not hitting things and powersliding.
In co-op play, a second player can sit in the backseat in an attempt to tame the tiger "if things get too tough."
- When played as a mission started through the Cellphone, the mission is named "Eye of the Tiger".
- A GameInformer preview misidentified this Activity with Guardian Angel.
- There are scenes similar to this activity in the movies Talledega Nights and The Hangover.
- The Protagonist's reaction to this Activity is "A fucking tiger!?".
- This activity has a real life counterpart in the ancient sport of "Lion Drome" in which the driver of a vehicle drives around an enclosed bowl like arena with a lion or other type of fierce animal at his side. The last Lion Drome closed in 1964, after the lion bit a carnival worker. 
- Homies may be recruited but if one enters the attempts to enter the back seat the game will freeze.