|Color||Red, Green, Blue|
|Leader(s)||Phillipe Loren |
KillbaneAfter The Belgian Problem
|Businesses||Drug trafficking, illegal gambling, money laundering, computer hacking, human trafficking, prostitution, gun-running.|
The Syndicate is an international conglomerate of gangs in Saints Row: The Third.
The Syndicate is a large criminal organization led by Phillipe Loren. It is comprised of three gangs: the Morningstar, led by Loren himself; the Luchadores, led by Eddie "Killbane" Pryor, and the Deckers, led by Matt Miller. The organization is run less like a street gang, but more like a large corporation. It seems that The Syndicate do legal and illegal operations all over the world and that Steelport is their base city and where they have most of their businesses and muscle located.
After Loren's death, Killbane takes over as leader of the Syndicate with the sole purpose to drive the 3rd Street Saints out of Steelport.
- On November 15, 2011, the official Saints Row website claimed it would release four custom illustrations from prominent Japanese artists over the next four weeks, showcasing a part of the game each artist focused on. However, they only ever released one illustration, concentrating on The Syndicate, and the artist who made it was never revealed.
- Each of the leading gang members of the Syndicate are of different nationalities.
- All of the gangs incorporate stars into their various decals (i.e. clothing, vehicles, etc.), most likely to represent their allegiance to the Morningstar (the founding and central member of the Syndicate).
- The Syndicate is organized to a degree that they can still be found in the city with their leaders dead or inactive, the only way to remove them is to conquer all their neighborhoods. But even then, at very rare occasions, some of their members can still be found roaming the streets.
- Outfits used by the Syndicate can be found or bought. The Morningstar from Leather & Lace, the Luchadores from Let's Pretend, and the Deckers from Kinzie during an Assassination mission.
- Despite being three separate gangs, they all share one notoriety meter. Which part of the city you are in will determine which gang comes after you, when the time comes.
- At night, you can easily identify all four of the Syndicate-owned towers in Downtown. Three of the skyscrapers are in Loren Square, and feature numerous decals which symbolize the specific gang they represent: Luchadores, Deckers, and Morningstar. The fourth skyscraper is the Syndicate Tower, representing the Morningstar, and is located in Henry Steel Mills.
- The only time to see other enemy gangs after you conquer all of Steelport is to have another saved game when you haven't conquer Steelport and the gangs still wander is to go to that game then go back to the other game and when the game is finish loading all gangs will roam around for a short amount of time.
- By the end of Saints Row: The Third, the Syndicate is finished because its leadership has been crippled. Phillipe Loren and Kiki DeWynter are dead, Viola DeWynter has joined the Saints, Matt Miller dropped his flags and left town, and Killbane (depending on the player's choice) is either dead or on the run.
- The Syndicate has Greek-style statues in the Stilwater 1st National Bank, Syndicate Tower and Saints HQ.
- ↑ Saints Row: The Third - The Walking Apocalypse (Official Trailer) - YouTube
- ↑ Who's Who In Saints Row: The Third—Phillipe Loren, retrieved 22nd July 2011
- ↑ Who's Who In Saints Row: The Third—The Morning Star Gang, retrieved 22nd July 2011
- ↑ Who's Who In Saints Row: The Third — Killbane retrieved 22nd July 2011
- ↑ Who's Who In Saints Row: The Third—Matt Miller, retrieved July 22nd 2011
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Official Saints Row website: Saints Row Japanese Illustrations