The Pyramid is a secret underground facility in Saints Row 2.
- There is an entrance behind a waterfall, next to the trails on Mount Claflin, it is behind some fake bushes which are, in fact gates. After passing under the waterfall, there is a large metal blast door
- There is an entrance underground, off of the river tunnel under the mountain. This is the entrances used in the Pyramid Scheme mission.
- There is also a third way, a pair of thin metal gates the player uses to escape after destroying the facility. However, these gates lead to a blast door which is only open in Pyramid Scheme.
- The Pyramid can be entered at any time through-out the game, even after the mission where you destroy it.
- The textures used within the Pyramid after similar to those used in the Ultor facilities in the Red Faction Series.
- It is mentioned on the radio that investigative reporter Sephren Nichols has a show about the Pyramid.
- It may refer to NORAD's Cheyenne Mountain Complex, as the facility was also built inside a mountain.
- Based on an informative announcement that can be heard over the facility intercom at certain times, it appears that Eric Gryphon was secretly responsible for the day-to-day operations that occurred at The Pyramid before it's destruction.