Saints Row 2
|Common Areas||Hotels & Marina|
High End Retail
- The Job is a stretched version of the Bulldog.
- In Saints Row, a special variant of The Job also know as the Pussy Wagon can be unlocked after completing all Escort activities.
- In Saints Row 2, there is also a unique Ultor variant which appears during the final mission, ...And A Better Life. After the cutscene following Dane Vogel's retreat to the Phillips Building, it will be sitting where the scene took place and can be taken.
- In Saints Row, The Job cannot be customised.
- In Saints Row 2, The Job has a total of 7 Vehicle Customization options. It does not have Hydraulics or Industrial Rims available. The available Wheel Sizes are 12-16 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-3.
- Mods include
- 4 Antennas
- 2 Body Kits
- Paints available are
- Body Color (4 sections)
- Trim Color (4 sections)
- Rim Color (2 sections)
- Window Tint
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row is #843562 (#TheJob).
- The Cheat Code for this vehicle in Saints Row 2 is #1075.
- It is based on the Hummer H3 Stretch.
- While it isn't available in Saint's Row The Third, there is a sign on the in Rim Jobs that says "The Job Custom Coaches"