|A picture is worth 1000 words. |
Improve this article by adding an image.
|The Ho Boat|
|Objective(s)||• Go to the docks |
• Get to cargo ship
• Locate Ho Crates 0/4
• Locate Ho Crates 1/4
• Locate Ho Crates 2/4
• Locate Ho Crates 3/4
• Kill attackers
• Wait for chopper
• Defend chopper
• Drive to brothel or Saints HQ
$25000 lump sum payout (Give ho's to Matt Miller)
$1000 hourly income (Give ho's to Zimos)
- "Like I always say, pussy's big business in this town."
- — Zimos
After getting a tip from Viola DeWynter about a shipment, The Protagonist attacks a Morningstar boat with a shipment of prostitutes. The Protagonist has to get the prostitutes out of cargo crates and load them into their own. However the prostitutes aren't the only thing the Morningstar bring into town in the some of the crates there are weapons, sex gadgets and Brutes.
After finding all the prostitutes brought into town on the boat the Morningstar sends out a couple dozen gang members to take out Zimos and The Protagonist. So they have to defend themselves.
Pierce shows up after the coast is clear to take the prostitutes away by helicopter. But the Morningstar are everywhere so The Protagonist has to defend the helicopter with an Annihilator RPG. The Morningstar send out boats, snipers and gang members with Annihilator RPGs of their own.
Once Pierce and the prostitutes are passed all the Morningstar The Protagonist gets a call from Matt Miller saying he wants to buy all the girls back from them. So The Protagonist has to choose whether he wants the girls to work for the 3rd Street Saints and bring in a bit of cash every hour or he wants a quick payout.
- This mission is similar to the Saints Row 2 mission "The Enemy of my Enemy": both missions have the player raid a ship with cargo belonging to an enemy gang and end with the player repelling a counterattack that comes in waves via helicopters and boats.
- When Killbane speaks to Matt at the end of the mission, he says "We hit em with a Montreal Screwjob!" Which is a reference to WWF Survivor Series 1997's infamous Montreal Screwjob when Vince McMahon screwed Bret Hart against Shawn Michaels for the WWF Championship in Montreal, Canada.
- Male Voice 3 calls Zimos "Pierce" at the start of the mission. "I got PTSD, Pierce."
- When Male Voice 3 tells the Hos to "follow the guy with the Z", he mispronounces it as "Zee", when he should pronounce it "Zed".
- This is the last mission in the game that Morningstar makes an appearance.
- The amount of cash paid for the quick payout is $25000.
- The song that plays during the second half of the mission is called "Fire Fight", and it's by Jan Cyrka.
- The mission title is a play on the '70s and '80s television series The Love Boat.