|Color||Light Neon Blue|
|Leader(s)||Matt Miller SR3, Acts 1 & 2|
KillbaneSR3, Act 3
|Weapons||Shock Hammer, Cyber Blaster, Nocturne, 45 Shepherd, TEK Z-10, D4TH Blossom, Grave Digger, K-8 Krukov, Annihilator|
|Businesses||Money Laundering, Hacking, Internet Fraud|
|Game(s)||Saints Row: The Third|
The Deckers are a group of computer geniuses led by Matt Miller. They deal mainly in money laundering and cybercrimes across Steelport, and their gang color is neon blue. Like the Morningstar and the Luchadores, they are part of The Syndicate. The gang is mostly made up of English characters wielding sub-machine guns and swords on their backs. The Deckers are similar to The Ronin from Saints Row 2, having been described as "...all motorcycles and swords".
Their headquarters is the Burns Hill Reactors, located in the Burns Hill neighborhood of the district of Stanfield. In addition, they also appear to have their own skyscraper Downtown, located in the western part of Loren Square.
The Deckers CodeEdit
The Deckers Code is stated on the Saints Row Website. 
- Theres nothin u cant say in 140 characters
- Anonymity is for ****
With the exception of their specialists, the Deckers mainly employ males into their gang, all of whom are quite young (mid to late teens or twenties), and English in origin. All members dress in very much the same way, sporting dark clothing with neon-blue highlights. The Decker persona is of a Gothic, "Cyber-Punk" style as noted by their makeup and clothing. Wherever they go, members always carry on their backs large swords called Nocturnes.
- Matt Miller - A computer genius and professional hacker. He is the leader of the Deckers and is The Syndicate's go-to-guy for all instances of (cyber) crime. Matt has a reputation for being timid, cowardly, and socially awkward whenever he's out in the open. Because of this, he chooses to spend most of his time behind a computer when not needed by his cohorts, believing himself to be unstoppable and all-powerful in the cyber world.
- Pr0tip - A member of the Deckers, who likes to play "PvP 2" against his rival: "00BER1337". Out of annoyance for having his butt kicked numerous times, 00BER1337 hires The Protagonist to assassinate him.
- Kirsten - A surveillance specialist for the Deckers. She is assigned to monitor known Saints' locations, so Kinzie Kensington asks The Protagonist to assassinate her. Kirsten takes on the appearance of a Decker specialist (see below).
- Lucas - A member of the Deckers who is working undercover in the Saints. Kinzie eventually deduces his status as a mole, and asks The Protagonist to assassinate him.
- Michael - A former DA who now works for the Deckers. Kinzie asks The Protagonist to assassinate him while he's driving to work.
The Decker specialist is a Gothic, young woman with a British accent. She dresses in the same cyber-punk style that the all of the Deckers adhere to, but also sports a mini-skirt, fish-net stockings, and a pair of roller blades with a neon trim. These specialists are armed with their signature weapon: the Shock Hammer, along with two D4TH Blossoms which they can effectively duel-wield. Similar to the Morningstar, Decker specialists often come in pairs, and arrive by riding along the rear of a Decker vehicle like a Solar or Kayak. In addition their formidable arsenal, they also have the ability to move at incredibly fast speeds, making them very difficult targets to hit. On the other hand, they are also the weakest specialists in the game; capable of taking only slightly more damage than normal enemies.
Because of their vulnerability, Decker specialists are much more susceptible to incendiary weapons like the fully-upgraded TEK Z-10 or Grave Digger, but there is a substantial downside to lighting them on fire; once ablaze, they will start racing around the area at a frantic pace, colliding with and setting fire to anything that crosses their path including any ill-prepared players. One of the best ways to deal with these specialists is to kill them before they deploy from the rear of the vehicle they're arriving in, either by destroying the vehicle or shooting them while they're still clinging to the vehicle. Another effective means of dealing with Decker specialists is to perform a running attack or hit them in the crotch whenever they get close, both of which will incapacitate them long enough for the player to whip out a weapon or beat the living daylights out of them before they start zipping around again. The only named specialist is Kirsten, a Decker surveillance expert who is listed as an Assassination target in the Saintsbook.
- Shark (seen during the first half of "Return to Steelport")
- Bear (seen during Kinzie's "Guardian Angel")
- Pierce: "What the hell these guys wearin'?"
Protagonist Female 1: "Looks like the Bleak Line by Christoph Valkerie..."
Protagonist Female 2: "A projection of their feelings of abandonment and their resentment of broader society."
Protagonist Female 3: "I dunno, but it kinda turns me on..."
Protagonist Male 1: "Seriously, neo-cyber punk fashion was so 3 years ago."
Protagonist Male 2: "Always thought neo-cyber punk was overrated."
Protagonist Male 3: "No kidding. Don't these chavs know neo-cyber punk was so last decade?"
Protagonist Zombie: "Babbles"
— When Pierce and The Protagonist see The Deckers in Return to Steelport
- Their gang color is a light neon blue.
- A developer blog released prior to the game looked specifically at designing the Deckers, their leader (Matt Miller), and their usernet/cyberspace in the mission "http://deckers.die", which is somewhat inspired by the Tron universe.
- Members-wise, the Deckers are almost like a cross between the Morningstar and the Luchadores, being an all male gang with female Specialists.
- All normal Decker gang members carry Nocturne swords which they use as melee weapons. Unfortunately, they will only have the sword "in hand" for a brief moment while they use it. It's possible to kill them while they have it out, but even so, the sword will not drop to the ground as they will retain their grip on it even after they die. This is true even if you take one as a human shield, a move that usually forces the grabbed character to drop their weapon.
- The only way to obtain the Nocturne without using cheats is to finish the mission "Http://deckers.die", at which point it will be available at all Friendly Fire shops.
- The fact that Deckers carry swords on their back is likely a reference to the cyberpunk novel Snow Crash, in which the main character (Hiro Protagonist) is a talented hacker and swordfighter.
- The name Decker may be a reference to the novel Neuromancer (where the term originated) or the roleplaying game Shadowrun. Both of which use the term Decker in reference to hackers.
- Another possible origin of the name Decker is the "upper decker" prank, in which someone poops in the upper tank of the toilet, and the waste resurfaces in the bowl when the victim next flushes the toilet. The protagonist is turned into a toilet during the mission "Http://deckers.die", which could be a tongue-in-cheek reference to the upper decker.
- Most of the Deckers, including Matt Miller, are very young, with most of them still in their teen years. This is further implied when Kinzie Kensington thought she was too old to infiltrate the Deckers gang.
- The Protagonist is given a Deckers uniform by Kinzie in order to Assassinate a Decker named Lucas. This uniform is added to the Wardrobe which also make it available for purchase (as are all clothing options once unlocked).
- It is possible to glitch the colors on the Decker outfit by adding it to your outfits, the neon will turn green, then purple once you exit your wardrobe (purple possibly obtained when saving the suit in your Outfits when wearing it with another item such as gloves, backpack or a hat.)
- The Decker outfit color glitch has more than one color, with each color varying on what the primary color of hat the player is wearing is. e.g - if the player wears a white hat, then they will have a white outfit.
- The Decker outfit glitch seems to vary. The Decker outfit will be saved in suits, if you go and save it into your own outfits it will go from neon blue to neon green. Once you leave the outfits the neon green goes white. Once you completely leave the customisation the white is now grey and isn't neon. Sometimes it will stay neon green or after a mission it will change back, also when you reload with it on.
- The Decker Specialist was mistakenly identified as the lieutenant.[reference?] Aside from Matt Miller, the Deckers do not have any other significant characters in the gang.
- One of the Deckers logo resembles skullcandy's logo.[image or link?]
- Despite being quoted as a a 'gang that's all swords and motorcycles.' and being compared to the Ronin due to the quote, the Deckers never use motorcycles.
- Similar to The Luchadores and the Morningstar, The Deckers have a sky scraper Downtown.
- The Decker skyscraper resembles the The Shard in London.
- Part one of the Decker's code is a reference to Twitter's hashtag feature.
- Part two is a reference to the character limit for posts on Twitter.
- Part three is a reference the the infamous hacktivist and protest group Anonymous.
- Decker Specialists are very vulnerable when the Solar or Kayak they are hanging onto slows down and for about a couple of seconds after it stops.
- The Deckers are the only gang of The Syndicate that did not get a promotional poster about the gang.
- The Steelport Gangs Pack contains two Decker-themed costumes the Decker Soldier (an alternate male Decker costume) and the Decker Specialist (the clothing of the Decker female Specialists).
- It is possible to purchase a headset with the Decker skull on the side at Nobody Loves Me, which makes sense seeing how the store is located in their territory which is likely intentional given their emo cyber punk fashion style.
- Like most of the game's Specialists, Decker Specialists do not appear in game customization and as a result all the Deckers in the gang customization option are male.
- The Deckers and the Luchadores both have their own unique Specialists, unlike the Morningstars who have snipers which isn't unique as the police also possess sniper specialists.
- Out of all the gangs in the Syndicate, the Deckers hold the least amount of territory at the beginning of the game (only controlling Brickston, Salander, Ashwood, and Burns Hill). However this may be due to their focus on controlling cyberspace rather than territory in the real world (this may be due to their leaders personality as he is more powerful in cyberspace than he is in the real world).
- The Deckers are one of the few gangs in Steelport (besides the Saints and the Morningstars) to possess watercraft in the form of the Shark jetskis. They also possess a barge where they hold Kinzie.
- The Decker Specialists are very similar to Alice Liddel in Alice Madness Returns as both use Shock Hammers (Hobby Horse) in a similar pattern and with similar effects, as well as the ability to move in a blur like fashion (Butterfly Dodge) and both have similar gothic apperances with dark long straight hair with south eastern English accents
- The Deckers to have credibility would be nothing more than a small team working in the background
- The Deckers membership is opposite to the Morningstar, which has caucasian males and multiracial females, the Deckers have caucasian females and multiracial males
- The Deckers are the only faction in the series not to have members with American accents
- The Deckers are the only members of the Syndicate to use vehicles that are not also used by other main factions in the series, Solar and Kayak, all other Syndicate vehicles are used by other factions in the series, for example the Infeguo is used by the 3rd Street Saints, the Justice is used by the 3rd Street Saints and Westside Rollerz, the Bulldog is used by the 3rd Street Saints, Los Carnales, Sons of Samedi and SNG, the Compensator is used by the Brotherhood and the Criminal is used by the 3rd Street Saints and all sets of the Syndicate
- Deckers is a common name in Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, France and Germany.
- If the player takes a close look at the generic Decker that wears headphones with a sniper sight they will notice that they have feminine facial features, perhaps hinting that the Decker Specialists were not originally going to be the only female members of the Deckers