|Mass||1100 SR2 |
|Torque||525 SR2 |
|Hit Points||4000 SR2 |
|Road Grip||0.075 SR2 |
|Steering Speed||50 SR2 |
|Steering Angle||50 SR2 |
|Appearances||Saints Row 2: Ultor Exposed|
Saints Row: The Third
|Gangs||3rd Street Saints|
|Common Areas||New Baranec|
Espina (in SS:TT)
|Randomly Parked?||No SR2 |
|Other||Saints Row 2: Ultor Exposed DLC (in Saints Row 2|
In Saints Row 2, it is added to the players garage upon download of the DLC pack.
It is also possible to obtain any number of these by simply repeatedly calling Tera as a homie at different times and taking it when she arrives in it, then adding it to your garage.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
In Saints Row: The Third, you can obtain it almost anywhere as it is a common vehicle. It is also one of the vehicles targeted for hi-jacking by Andi Dae who suggests the player hunt for one in New Baranec district. Other places it can be found in are Ashwood, Espina, Loren Square, and Sunset Park. It can also be easily obtained by calling either Viola DeWynter or Josh Birk/Nyte Blayde as a homie.
In Saints Row: The Third, the Temptress has a total of 14 Vehicle Customization options. The available Wheel Sizes are 18-24 and the available Wheel Widths are 1-4.
- 2 Front Bumpers
- 2 Rear Bumpers
- 2 Hoods
- 5 Decal 1s
- 3 Spoilers
Paints available are
- Body Color (2 sections)
- Rim Color
- Trim Color
- Window Tint
- Interior Color
- There is no Cheat Code for this vehicle.
- In Saints Row 2, this vehicle is based on a BMW Z4. In Saints Row: The Third, it resembles an Audi R8 from the front while it has the rear fascia of a Koenigsegg CCX.
- A white temptress was featured in the (Eurogamer Expo) demo version of Saints Row: The Third, displaying good speed and excellent handling, this vehicle's design however is different to that in the previous game being based off a slightly rounder Koenigsegg CCX. Many believed this design was a Bezier, but that has been proven false.[reference?]
- In Saints Row 2, Tera Patrick drives a Temptress when called as a homie. In Saints Row: The Third, Viola DeWynter and Josh Birk/Nyte Blayde also drive a Temptress when called as a homie.
- In Saints Row 2, the Temptress is a non-customizible vehicle as are most DLC vehicles.
- The 3rd Street Saints are the gang mostly associated with the Temptress, as it is driven by several homies (Tera, Viola, & Josh). In Saints Row 2: Ultor Exposed it features the Saints signature fleur-de-lis.
- The Temptress is the same speed as the Vortex, and is slower than the Attrazione and Wraith.