The time given is between 1:00 and 1:30, this stays the same through all 10 levels of the Diversion, but the distance of the pick-up point and drop-off point increases. Also, occasionally, the player has to do scary turns and "near misses" when someone tries to rob them.
It is not possible to switch Taxis mid-diversion, and destroying the Taxi fails Diversion.
As with Escort, there are different things which may happen
- "The customer is in a hurry, get there fast"
- "The customer wants you to drive slow and steady"
- "The customer wants you to drive fast and recklessly"
- "A rival taxi is trying to steal your customer"
- "The customer is trying to mug you" - Near Misses and Oncoming Lane Driving Stunts must be performed to scare them off.
Obtaining a TaxiEdit
- 555-819-8415 - Big Willy's Cab
- 555-018-0174 - Eagleline Yellow
- 555-455-8008 - TNA Taxi
These Taxis have different logos, but which Taxi is used has no effect on the Diversion.
|Level||Pickup Distance||Dropoff Distance||Time Bonus||Cash|
There are 3 Statistics associated with this Diversion:
- Highest Taxi Level Completed
- Cash Earned as Cab Driver
- Passengers Served
- This Diversion takes its name from the film Taxi Driver.
- All homies are dismissed after starting Diversion and it is impossible to recruit them as long as Diversion is not cancelled or finished. However, special homies can be called and recruited.
- It is not possible to take passengers as Human Shields.