This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Zombie Attack article.
- If you have something to add, feel free to reply, no matter how long ago the last reply was posted
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of topics needing responses
- For general discussion, please use the forum, or a blog post instead
- Please indent (:) your comment one level deeper than the parent comment, and remember to sign (~~~~)
STAG or Ultor?Edit
Who created the Zombie Gas - STAG or Ultor?
Ultor's waste silos were broken open by the plane, but the containers in the missions are all over the island, who says they're not STAGs?
Is there any proof either way? --452 03:00, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
- Ultor may have manufactured the gas, and sold it to STAG, but the blame is solely on STAG, as it was their cargo plane that dropped the gas containers on the island (as seen briefly in the cutscene at the end of the previous mission), and the only plane in vicinity of the island with enough space to carry all of it in a 24 hour time period. --The Humble Poet 11:25, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the response, unfortunately, it is incorrect.
- I don't know what a 24 hour time period has to do with it, since the containers were already on the island for the entire game before the mission.
- After posting the question, I realised that now that I know what the containers looked like, I should probably try to find them outside of the mission: and did.
- In both lots which the plane destroyed, there were multiple of the containers, I believe 16 in total.
- In the cutscene at the end of the mission, the containers are not seen falling, although they're not in the same positions as before the mission.
- The containers rupture due to STAG corpses falling from the sky: if the containers themselves had fallen from the sky, they would have burst on impact. The containers are not shown to be damaged at all prior to the corpses landing on them.
- There is no evidence that STAG had any involvement with the gas. They were stored at an Ultor waste facility, and were not on board the plane. --452 23:48, August 8, 2012 (UTC)