This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Saints Row: The Third article.
- If you have something to add, feel free to reply, no matter how long since the last comment
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of topics needing responses
- For general discussion, please use the forum, or a make blog post instead
I wonder where it will take place. I wonder when it wil take place too. Besides, has any OFFICIAL release dsate been issued by THQ? (unsigned: Jackass2009 22:49, October 29, 2009)
- it will be out between 2010-2011 (unsigned: 18.104.22.168) 15:42, November 6, 2009
Someone put some god damn protection on this page so that ony registered users can edit it. Saying this, I probably don't even have to explain why. Sadist King 15:47, August 12, 2010 (UTC)Sadist King
- i agree.Soul reaper magnum 23:09, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I tested removing the Protection, and the next editor wiped the page.
- Unfortunately, this article will continue to be the primary target for vandals for some time, as it is the most popular entry page for users.
- I would like to keep it open, in order to promote the fact that "anyone can edit", but there's a high risk that vandalism may not be removed immediately, and so it serves the wiki better to keep it protected, so that new users do not immediately see vandalism on their first page here.
- I'm going to leave it unprotected for now, and see how it goes. --user452 22:28, January 6, 2012 (UTC)
Dark side? Edit
I hope they make more of a dark side to the saints more drug trafficking and other crimes. I also think they should add girlfriends or boyfriends and activities to do with them (For example if you have a stoner or drug addict friend you can do drugs with them, if you have a rocker or hardcore friend you can go to a concert with them, etc) And definitely more character customization options.Scull 2222 23:43, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
- just this saturday can`t waitTurlesdude 17:13, December 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Saints Row 3 exists, but Saints Row: The_Third was recently announced as the correct title.
- These pages will have the be merged. I vote for deletion of this page, and a rename of Saints Row 3 to Saints Row: The_Third, so that edit history of Saints Row 3 is maintained.
- Additionally, the content of this article was copied directly from the opening paragraph of 
- -User452 21:24, February 24, 2011 (UTC)
Press release Edit
- Has anyone else noticed that THQ screwed up the press release? http://investor.thq.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=96376&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1535240&highlight= -User452 22:54, March 3, 2011 (UTC)
- They'ved fixed it now. -User452 23:34, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm too busy fixing articles about SR2 to write about a game that isn't out yet, but I've found info for anyone else who wants to edit it in: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=01khtcdy -User452 23:34, March 11, 2011 (UTC)
New town and GTA IV graphics? COOL (unsigned: 22.214.171.124 10:29, March 25, 2011)
Im more concern on the remaking your PC leader of the saints all over again, it's a hassle i hate :( Shadowhawk27 11:51, March 25, 2011 (UTC)
Reason they left Edit
Does someone know why the Saints left stilwater exactly? I read that the syndicate took over the city so they had to move. But then i heard in a interview that since the Saints had full control of Stilwater they moved to Steelport(the hub of the syndicate) to try and kick the syndicate out. So anyone know the real reason they left?126.96.36.199 17:38, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
- I think I read something about them getting greedy and robbing a bank controlled by the Syndicate, which probably has something to do with it. -User452 22:19, July 12, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, the Saints were robbing a bank in Stilwater and got arrested after the actor tripped the alerm. Phillipe broke them out, kidnapped them, and brought them onto his plane for an unfair deal of Stilwater ownership. When they refused, a fight broke out on the plane and had to jump out, which was directly over Steelport. -RacerCMP 10:25, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
Copy/pasting sub-articles Edit
I'm about to go out, so don't have time to work out who did it, but someone copy/pasted all the information from the Weapons in Saints Row: The Third page, and other pages by the look of it, and inserted it into this article. That's completely inappropriate. I have restored an older version from before this was done, and when I get home, I'll go through the last version of the article to check if there is any new information which should be merged.
This page requires a PARAGRAPH about the new weapons, with a link to the main article, but listing EVERYTHING about SR:TT on one page is not acceptable. -User452 01:24, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I did that as part of a revamp a while ago. As there were no articles on the characters, Activities, or vehicles in Saints Row: The Third, I put the information temporarily in the article, and to be consistent I placed the info on weapons there as well. As pathetic as this sounds, I was a bit offended when I saw your edit last night before going to bed to see you effectively remove huge segments of legitimate edits (regarding the narrative, infobox, all those citations, etc.). I thought I'd made some huge mistake or something, but I see now you've integrated the majority of stuff back now, so I'm happy with that.
- What I'll do is create those aforementioned articles later and copy and paste what was previously on here into those articles. —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 11:26, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Also, just to add, as far as I can recall the weapons were the only things I copied and pasted. The rest was genuine writing/getting references as a temporary measure before the main artices were made, and creating links to the S.T.A.G. VTOL and Super Ballistic Manapult, as they had no links to their articles. I'd also like to add that I never saw this talk page last night, just the edit where you reverted to a previous version, which is what confused me. —Message posted by Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 16:52, August 3, 2011 (UTC)
Insidegamer Trailer Edit
Does anyone know the Insidegamer Trailer, a lot of new vehicles and other cool stuff can be seen there. Here's the trailer: http://www.insidegamer.nl/xbox360/saints-row-the-third/rubrieken/38027/saints-row---the-luchadores.html
The description is in my language: Dutch. but the trailer itself is English.
Enjoy SUV-Riderz. 22:16, August 19, 2011 (UTC)
PS3 exclusive mode will not use the Move Edit
http://www.saintsrow.com/forums/topic/50411#comment-609397 (unsigned: Muitsu 19:48, September 23, 2011)
- Nice find, thanks for the heads-up. I just added it. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 22:36, September 24, 2011 (UTC)
Zimos Escort FailEdit
I got to Zimos's escort mission on my ps3, and every time I enter the mission, it automatically fails me when I couldn't move or push a button! I read someone else had the same problem off a comment on YouTube. Could someone please help? If not, I'm gonna have to see if wipping out my whole SR3 installment helps any. (unsigned: 188.8.131.52 05:01 November 17, 2011)
- Never mind, I fixed it. I had to disable the cheats in order to play it, then I could re-enable them once I started playing. (unsigned: 184.108.40.206 22:12, November 17, 2011)
- Please take more care when adding comments, and remember to sign your posts with ~~~~. --user452 22:08, November 19, 2011 (UTC)
Total Time Played Broken Edit
I got this game christmas, and played it all day boxing day, and into the early hours of the 27th (today), but it says I only have 02:20:29 of game time. Is this Days:Hours:Minutes, or Hours:Minutes:Seconds?
220.127.116.11 07:43, December 27, 2011 (UTC)
- I can't recall exactly, but it does sound broken to you. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 14:21, December 28, 2011 (UTC)
IDK why but i dont like this game it seems it has even less features than saints row 1 2 is best this 1 was all about customization BUT WTF they took out house customizing logos for clothes car cutomization they dumped like half the fun stuff for story and a few shitty things to replace it to me this game seems like saints row 1 on steroids.Ultimate ninja master 20:20, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Talk pages are usually used to discuss the content and improvement of an article; your message would be better posted on a forum although I agree. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 13:35, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
Character name Edit
What si the name fo the black man who rides and sings in the car on the way to where you first meet the berserk fat guy on drugs? He sounds like he's played by Khary Payton. 18.104.22.168 21:20, February 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Pierce. And he's voiced by Arif S. Kinchen. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 13:41, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
Valve clothing DLC pack Edit
There are references in the DLC data files to Team Fortress clothing
- name: "DLC_valve_clothing"
--user452 02:23, May 8, 2012 (UTC)
All we know will be in it are the mask as seen in, which was seen in the nonsensical Saints Row: The Third Youtube! Video. (unsigned: 22.214.171.124 18:17, August 18, 2012)
- What are you talking about? -452 21:28, August 18, 2012 (UTC)
I've got a question - Does Saints Row: The Third have similar requirements to Saints Row IV? I'm currently playing SR:TT without any bugs or lags. 126.96.36.199 16:08, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
- We don't know for sure, but I think it's safe to say that Saints Row IV will probably have similar requirements to Saints Row: The Third.
- Additionally, this talk page is for discussing this article. Questions like this do not belong here. -452 16:19, April 8, 2013 (UTC)