This is a talk page, used for discussing improvements to the Achievements in Saints Row 2 article.
- If you have something to add, feel free to reply, no matter how long ago the last reply was posted
- See Category:Active Discussions for a list of topics needing responses
- For general discussion, please use the forum, or a blog post instead
- Please indent (:) your comment one level deeper than the parent comment, and remember to sign (~~~~)
2010-08-29, Master Sima Yi removes all wikilinks with the message "We don't need an article for each achievement." 2010-10-28, Spedster777 adds them back without comment.
Can we get a consensus on whether or not we need a page for each achievement? adding wikilinks for each one only adds a whole bunch of entries to Special:WantedPages, without actually adding anything to this wiki. Perhaps they should be left unlinked until such time as someone actually wants to make the effort to write something about them?
Even if pages are created for each one, there is little that can be said about most of them, so we'll just have a heap of stub entries. User452 20:48, February 6, 2011 (UTC)
Trash Talker Edit
someone add that same fact to an SR3 article someone claim about SR3, but can't recall where i read it, so it's at least true for SR3. I'll test it on SR2 later today. That would certainly explain why I was unable to get anywhere taunting enemies. Related: User_blog:452/Taunting_specifics. --user452 14:10, April 12, 2012 (UTC) & 14:27, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Keep me updated! I'm certainly interested in this. – Moozipan Cheese(talk page) 21:45, April 12, 2012 (UTC)
- It's correct. I'm unsure how I missed that last year.
- Any time a star is obtained for Taunting, the counter goes up.
- You can only get a star for Taunting if the enemy gang member was not already hostile
- Taunting a gang member will make them hostile and instantly give you lvl1 notoriety (empty bar)
- That level 1 notoriety will go down to a full bar of notoriety after less than 30 seconds and you can taunt again
- Everything I previously wrote about Taunting Saints is true, and it is still slightly faster to just taunt Saints instead.
- I guess my problem originally was that I was just trying to taunt hostile enemies. --user452 22:10, April 13, 2012 (UTC)