|Help the Saints Row Wiki by cleaning up this article!|
|Marked because: Needs more information about Tagging in Saints Row|
In real life, as well as in game, Tagging is a form of graffiti that can be used by a gang to "mark their territory".
There are gang tags around the city, that you can spray over with the 3rd Street Saints tag. There are 75 Tagging locations in Saints Row, and 50 locations in Saints Row 2. In Saints Row , tagging locations are marked with a small Spray Can logo in front of a large colorful Gang Tag. In Saints Row 2, tagging locations are marked with a standard blue marker and a larger 2D Spray Can logo.
In both games, Tagging is started by standing in front of the Gang tag, and pressing a button when prompted.
- Respect is earned for each Tag sprayed.
- Tagging is worth 5% completion, so each tag is worth 1/15% each in Saints Row, and 1/10% each in Saints Row 2.
- Saints Row: "10 Getting Up" Achievement for completing all 75 tags.
- Saints Row 2: "All-City" Achievement for completing all 50 tags.
- In Saints Row, completing 25 tags belonging to one of the gangs makes your Sprint Bar decrease 10% slower, with Unlimited Sprint awarded for spraying all 75 tags.
- In Saints Row 2, CD collection and Tagging do not have a map markers and both appear in the "Diversions - Collection" menu. They are the only Diversions required for 100% completion.
- The Saints Row tags can be seen in certain locations in Saints Row 2, such as within the Stilwater Penitentiary exercise yard.
- Tagging does not appear in Saints Row: The Third due to the fact that there are no tags to cover as the enemy gangs are not street gangs and do not tag their turf.