|Notes||allow grenades, no hide on sprint, can zoom|
|Appears in||Saints Row: The Third|
- "Good for love taps from 500 yards...and by 'love taps', we mean 'exploding heads'."
- — Weapon description
The TOGO-13 is a fully-automatic sniper rifle featured in the Moneyshot Pack, a DLC originally included as a bonus for purchasing the Studio Edition of Prima's Official Game Guide for Saints Row: The Third.
The weapon has a magazine capacity of 30 rounds, which can be fired in three different ways depending on how quickly the player presses the trigger button. Holding the trigger will result in full-auto, rapidly clicking (but not holding) the trigger will result in short bursts of fire, and occasionally tapping the trigger will result in the discharging of a single round. For players who know how to effectively utilize all three of its firing modes, the TOGO-13 can be a devastating and highly effective weapon.
Like the McManus 2015, the TOGO-13 is most effective at long range, but unlike the former, it can also be used effectively at mid-range. In addition, even at long range, it doesn't have much recoil. So with each successive shot, the player can immediately take another two or ten shots from several yards away, and still hit their targets quite accurately.
Though fully automatic the TOGO-13 is still a sniper rifle. So it isn't a great choice for engaging multiple enemies in a firefight.
- Fully automatic, can also fire shots semi-automatically and one-on-one.
- Very effective at long range.
- 30 round magazine allows for multiple shots before reloading.
- Almost no recoil after each successive shot.
- Sniper scope provides for easy head and nut shots.
- Effective for engagements at mid-range.
- Requires DLC purchase.
- Not overly powerful, most kills will require multiple shots.
- Can only zoom in for long-range shots.
- Goes through ammunition quickly.
- Not very effective at close-range.
- Slightly less accurate when firing full-auto.
- Takes up the "rifles" slot of the weapon wheel. Substituting the K-8 Krukov, the AR-55, and the Viper Laser Rifle.
- Cannot be upgraded.
- If one examines the barrel closely, they can see a small, spinning, orange sun wheel close to the trigger, which is the symbol of The Ultor Corporation.
- Since Ultor's logo is printed on the TOGO-13, they may have been responsible for its development.
- Its rather odd that it was placed in the rifles section of the weapons cache rather than the special weapons section like the McManus 2015.
- The gun is most likely a reference to the 1969 manga Golgo 13. The main protagonist of that story happens to be a hired assassin who specializes in sniping, and often assumes the alias of Duke Togo.
- On February 14, 2012, the official Saints Row website released a statement revealing that the Moneyshot Pack along with the Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary Pre-Order Pack have been released as stand-alone DLCs for the majority of all platforms that support Saints Row: The Third. This means that it is no longer necessary to purchase Prima's Guide Book to obtain the TOGO-13.
- Even though the TOGO-13 can only be obtained through a DLC, if it is highlighted in the "Buy/Upgrade Weapons" screen, the Level 1 price would be $900,000.
- It has similarities with the Bozar from Fallout 2 and the Fallout: New Vegas DLC, Gun Runners' Arsenal.
- This gun also resembles the Infiltrator, and its unique counterpart, The Perforator , from the Fallout 3 DLC The Pitt . Both are full auto, both have scopes and silencers, a 24-round mag, and are both counted as assault rifles.
- The TOGO-13 will emit a laser when picked up by other NPC's, like the McManus 2015.
|Weapons in Saints Row: The Third|
|Melee||Stun Gun • Baseball Bat • The Penetrator • Woodsman • Nocturne • Apoca-Fist • Saints Pow DLC|
|Pistol||KA-1 Kobra • 45 Shepherd • Laser Pistol DLC|
|SMG||TEK Z-10 • D4TH Blossom • Cyber Blaster • Auto Laser DLC|
|Shotgun||Grave Digger • AS3 Ultimax • S3X Hammer • Shark-O-Matic DLC • Bling Shotgun DLC|
|Rifle||K-8 Krukov • AR-55 • Viper Laser Rifle • Togo-13|
|Explosive||Annihilator • Satchel Charges • M2 Grenade Launcher DLC • Mollusk Launcher DLC • Laser Cannon DLC|
|Special||Reaper Drone • McManus 2015 • RC Possessor • SA-3 Airstrike • Cyber Buster • Sonic Boom|
|Thrown||Flashbangs • Molotovs • Grenades • Electric Grenades • Quarter-Circle Punch DLC|
|Temporary|| Riot Shield • Shock Hammer • GL G20 • Mini-Gun • Incinerator • Swarmitron DLC|
Behemoth • Blow-Up Doll • Shark • Tiki Torch • Cricket Bat • Urinal
|Vehicle||Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Gat Mobile • Laser Beam • Genki Cannon DLC|