Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sunnyvale Gardens Fishing Dock|
? marked, ? minimum kills
- Saints feed Samedi to the fish
- — Stilwater Gazette newspaper headline
Shaundi phones The Protagonist and briefs them on the Sons of Samedi's smuggling of Loa Dust through Spackle Fishing Industries. She asks The Protagonist to destroy the frozen fish holding the Loa Dust and then destroy the boat they're using to transport it.
The following text has been transcribed verbatim from the game files.
It can be read in-game upon completion of the Stronghold by selecting the Stronghold at a Newspaper Clipboard.
- Destroy the drug stashes
The first objective is to breach all the freezer storage rooms and destroy all the fish stored with Loa Dust. Once accomplished, the area fills with fumes, and the screen gains a similar effect to that in "Bad Trip", albeit briefer.
- Destroy the Samedi boats
Destroy the Convict fishing boats the Samedi are using to catch the fish. A Sons of Samedi enemy near the northeastern-most boat is carrying an RPG Launcher.
- Plant a bomb on the fuel chute of the freighter
Infiltrate the large ship stationed at the dock, and plant a bomb on it.
- Get off the ship before the bomb goes off
There is a three minute timer to escape.
- The bomb malfunctioned, get off the ship
The bomb malfunctions, and the timer is shortened to 30 seconds to get outside of the bomb's radius, which is marked on the map.
The Stronghold ends once the bomb detonates.
- In Saints Row, the entire dock area does not exist. In the location of the entrance is a single unenterable wooden shack with a sign "Uncle Spackle's Tackle", advertising "Bait, Tackle and Tossed-Salad".
- In one of the freezers, there's a gangster wielding a machete who has unusually high health points. It takes 7 finishers with their corresponding normal attacks with the samurai sword to kill it.
- It is possible to enter the Convicts and exit the Stronghold to keep them.
- It is possible to destroy the Convicts before being instructed, and skip that objective.
- Samedi Notoriety decays normally if not in line-of-sight.
- The effect caused by the fumes of the fish can be avoided by shooting them without entering their storage room.
- This is Spackle Fishing Industries. Veteran Child took me here to stuff frozen fish with loa dust on our first date... it was good times. Anyway, not a whole lot has changed since then, and the Samedi are still movin' shit through fishing boats. Take out the fish in the freezers, then go blow up the boat they're using to move the stuff.
- — Shaundi