Stunt Jumps earned by driving a vehicle over a raised jump and flying through the air. Stunt Jump locations are not marked on the Map, or visible in any way, and could be hills, cliffs, or wooden boards.
As with Barnstorming, you must be traveling at a certain speed in order to trigger the Stunt Jump. After completing each Jump, there will be an on-screen notification that you were successful.
Saints Row 2Edit
There are 80 Stunt Jumps around Stilwater. Stunt jumping does not count towards 100% completion.
- 79 of the jumps are easily accessible at any point in the game. One jump is designed to be performed during the mission Pyramid Scheme, and is located at the end of the tunnel used at the end of the mission, which is not easily accessible outside of the mission.
- After completing all 80 Stunt jumps, a Bootlegger variant named The Duke will be unlocked in your Garage. This variant is unique and cannot be customized at the Mechanic.
- The "Duke of Stilwater" Achievement is also awarded for completing all Jumps.
- There is only one Statistic directly related to Stunt Jumping:
- Number of stunt jumps found
- The Big Air Driving Stunt has related Statistics:
- Record Flip
- Record Height
- Record Roll
- Record Spin
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
- 37 of the jumps can be completed at any time. The other 26 are only accessible after story progression because making them requires the drawbridges in town to be raised. Each raised drawbridge offers two jumps. Some of the bridges are raised by STAG as part of the regime they impose on the city. The others are raised as protection against the zombie outbreak.
- The Duke is based on the "General Lee" from the TV show The Dukes of Hazzard, which is also where the variant gets its name.
- Although there are some jumps in the water that you can make by boat, no water jumps are counted as Stunt Jumps. There are some references in the game data files to "water stunts", but these were not included in the final game.
- While a Bear is provided at the end of Pyramid Scheme, it is also possible to perform the jump using a Toad.
- It is possible to miss the jump during the mission, but it is possible to complete the jump during a Mission Replay.
- It is also possible to do this jump outside of the mission, but it requires a difficult maneuver to steer a bike off the mountain and onto the ledge.
- 2012-06-07 - Bridges at the end of SRTT