|Used By||Civilians, police|
|Notes||When equipped, homies will use pistols.|
|Appears in||Saints Row 2|
Saints Row: The Third
The Stun Gun is a high-voltage, low current electroshock weapon. When in an academic environment, Ultor prefers to use this weapon to capture criminals, rather than a lethal one in order to maintain good PR. The Stun Gun has a slow rate-of-fire, but is capable of stunning or killing someone in just a few shots.
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
- "For quick incapacitation of your target."
- — Weapon description
In Saints Row: The Third, the Stun Gun returns with a new look, but has the same overall functionality as it did back in Saints Row 2. This variant appears to be more non-lethal than its previous counterpart, but makes up for it by having an increased range of several yards. In addition, the weapon never needs to be reloaded, with each shot being delayed by a cool-down period which lasts a few seconds.
- The cheat code for this weapon in Saints Row 2 is #953.
- The cheat code for this weapon in Saints Row: The Third is givestungun.
- The police use the Stun Gun as a non-lethal weapon to take down criminals, but usually after a police officer has shot the criminals with the Stun Gun, they will start stomping on them, sometimes to death which defeats the idea of the non-lethal Stun Gun.
- In real life, most Stun Guns, or tasers, used in law enforcement have two small barbs that enter the skin, that are connected to the main tazer body by two thin wires, which when reloading, means you have to remove the old taser probe and put in a new one before firing. The Stun Gun in Saints Row 2 seems to be completely wireless, something no current taser is able to do.
- If the "Infinite Clip" cheat is activated it can be rapidly fired with no need to reload.
|Weapons in Saints Row 2|
|Melee||Knife • Butterfly Knife • Nightstick • Crowbar • Baseball Bat • Sledgehammer • Machete • Samurai Sword • Pimp Slap |
Pepper Spray • Stun Gun • Chainsaw • Shock Paddles • Detonator • Geiger Counter • Dual Samurai Swords
|Pistol||VICE 9 • Kobra • NR4 • GDHC .50 • .44 Shepherd|
|SMG||T3K Urban • GAL 43 • SKR-9 Threat|
|Shotgun||AS14 Hammer • Tombstone • XS-2 Ultimax • 12 Gauge • Pimp Cane|
|Rifle||K6 Krukov • AR-40 Xtnd • AR-50 XMAC • AR-50 w/Grenade Launcher • AR200 SAW|
|Special||Mini-Gun • Flamethrower • McManus 2010 • RPG Launcher • Annihilator RPG • Fire Extinguisher|
|Thrown||Flashbang • Molotov Cocktail • Pipe Bomb • Satchel Charge • Hand Grenade • Fireworks|
|Vehicle||Water Spray • Septic Spray • Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Rocket Turret DLC|
|Weapons in Saints Row: The Third|
|Melee||Stun Gun • Baseball Bat • The Penetrator • Woodsman • Nocturne • Apoca-Fist • Saints Pow DLC|
|Pistol||KA-1 Kobra • 45 Shepherd • Laser Pistol DLC|
|SMG||TEK Z-10 • D4TH Blossom • Cyber Blaster • Auto Laser DLC|
|Shotgun||Grave Digger • AS3 Ultimax • S3X Hammer • Shark-O-Matic DLC • Bling Shotgun DLC|
|Rifle||K-8 Krukov • AR-55 • Viper Laser Rifle • Togo-13|
|Explosive||Annihilator • Satchel Charges • M2 Grenade Launcher DLC • Mollusk Launcher DLC • Laser Cannon DLC|
|Special||Reaper Drone • McManus 2015 • RC Possessor • SA-3 Airstrike • Cyber Buster • Sonic Boom|
|Thrown||Flashbangs • Molotovs • Grenades • Electric Grenades • Quarter-Circle Punch DLC|
|Temporary|| Riot Shield • Shock Hammer • GL G20 • Mini-Gun • Incinerator • Swarmitron DLC|
Behemoth • Blow-Up Doll • Shark • Tiki Torch • Cricket Bat • Urinal
|Vehicle||Mounted .50 cal • Minigun/Rockets • Gat Mobile • Laser Beam • Genki Cannon DLC|