|Saints Row: The Third|
? SR SR2 SRTT SRIV
The Stork is a skycrane helicopter and is used in missions that require heavy lifting. Its performance is accurate to real life skycranes; big, slow, and poor turning. It has a set spawn location at Wesley Cutter Intl on a helipad next to a Thompson. It only spawns in an orange color, and is currently the largest flyable helicopter in the Saints Row series, just slightly larger than the Condor.
The Stork is a Vehicle Theft target for Rigg.
There are 4 versions of the Stork.
- Cargo heist
- Cargo2 m9
- Cargo2 m3
The alternate Storks are used in missions, and have different handling. Increasing altitude simultaneously lifts and tilts the vehicle forwards. Tilting backwards is impossible. This makes flight very difficult.
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle.
- The Saints use a unique dark grey Stork.[which version it is?]
- Despite being a skycrane, it cannot lift objects outside of missions it is used in.
- It loosely resembles the Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane.
- A Stork is a long-necked wading bird, which is associated in European folklore with delivering babies.