|Saints Row: The Third|
The Stork is a skycrane helicopter and is used in missions that require heavy lifting of certain objects. Its performance is accurate to real life skycranes; big, slow, and poor turning. It has a set spawn location at Wesley Cutter Intl on a helipad next to a Thompson. It only spawns in an orange color, and is currently the largest flyable helicopter in the Saints Row series, just slightly larger than the Condor.
The Stork is a Vehicle Theft target for Rigg.
- There is no Cheat for this vehicle.
- The Saints use a unique dark grey Stork.
- Despite being a skycrane, it cannot lift objects outside of missions it is used in.
- It loosely resembles the Sikorsky S-64 Skycrane.
- It sometimes spawns in the air when driving an helicopter while pursuing the Assassinations target Oliver.[screenshot?]
- Storks used in missions have different handling. Increasing altitude simultaneously lifts and tilts the vehicle forwards. Tilting backwards is impossible. This makes flight very difficult.
- A Stork is a long-necked wading bird, which is associated in European folklore with delivering babies.