Saints Row 2Edit
In Saints Row 2, after a neighborhood is controlled, Stores in that neighborhood can be purchased. Owning a Store grants a discount at that store, and a payout each day, as well as multiple Saints members being positioned outside of the Store at all times.
There are 90 Stores which can be owned. Stores in the Saints Row District can not be purchased, as those neighborhoods can never be reclaimed from Ultor.
Store Ownership does not count towards 100% Completion.
There is a 10% discount for owning a store, with a 20% discount for owning all stores in the chain. It is not possible to get a 20% discount at Stores with locations in the Saints Row District.
After buying all available Stores in a chain, billboards for that type of Store will feature The Protagonist as the "New Owner".
- Bling Bling - Ultor Dome (east)
- Bling Bling - Ultor Dome (west)
- Brass Knuckles - Adept Way
- Foreign Power - Misty Lane
- Friendly Fire - Cecil Park
- Image as Designed - Huntersfield
- Leather and Lace - Filmore
- On Thin Ice - Adept Way
- Sloppy Seconds - Sunsinger
Saints Row: The ThirdEdit
Store and Property Ownership does not count towards 100% Completion.
Crib ownership is also part of the City Takeover Diversion.
- Leather & Lace and Let's Pretend cost $10000 and give $1000 Income.
- Image as Designed, Nobody Loves Me, Planet Saints, Rusty's Needle, Friendly Fire and Rim Jobs cost $5000 each and give an income of $500 each.
- There is a 10% discount for owning a store, with a 20% discount for owning all stores in the chain, except for Friendly Fire where the discount is half as much.
|Chupacabra Casino||10000||1000||New Baranec||Carver Island|
|Crackhouse||1000||100||New Baranec||Carver Island|
|Crackhouse||1000||100||Rosen Oaks||New Colvin|
|Curly's Chop Block||1000||100||Camano Place||New Colvin|
|Davila's Automotive||1000||100||Rosen Oaks||New Colvin|
|Dixon's Refuge||1000||100||Rosen Oaks||New Colvin|
|Factory||10000||1000||New Baranec||Carver Island|
|Fill-Her-Up Super Toy Shop||2000||200||Loren Square||Downtown|
|Handy J's Lube & Tube||1000||100||Yearwood||Carver Island|
|Harano's Hookup House||1000||100||Arapice Island||Carver Island|
|Havemayer Estates||100||100||Loren Square||Downtown|
|Henry Steel Wharf||6000||600||Henry Steel Mills||Downtown|
|High Rise Condos||1000||100||Loren Square||Downtown|
|Joe Cola Factory||10000||1000||Sunset Park||Downtown|
|Meth Lab||1000||100||Burns Hill||Stanfield|
|Meth Lab||1000||100||Rosen Oaks||New Colvin|
|Odyssey Hostel||1000||100||Sunset Park||Downtown|
|Olde Steel Factory||8000||800||The Grove||Carver Island|
|Passing Gas Service Station||1000||100||Espina||New Colvin|
|Pickpocket Pawn Shop||1000||100||Henry Steel Mills||Downtown|
|Plan B Pawn Shop||1000||100||Rosen Oaks||New Colvin|
|Power And Light||10000||1000||The Grove||Carver Island|
|Red Onion Herb Dispensary||1000||100||Brickston||Stanfield|
|Snooky's Sundries And More||1000||100||Ashwood||Stanfield|
|Stikit Inn||1000||100||Sunset Park||Downtown|
|Wesley Cutter International||50000||5000||Wesley Cutter Intl||New Colvin|
- In Saints Row: The Third, there are 2 Properties named Crackhouse and 2 named Meth Lab. There is an unused property named "Counterfiting", which would have cost $2000.